As she fires her cannons and a black beam went straight towards the squadron.

As it hits the squadron of Siren Bombers the black beam immediately burned the whole squadron as it disintegrates immediately.

Y/N:I should remind you all that your core is different than Hornet and the others.

Y/N inform the Royal Navy as they all wondered what he means by different cores.

Belfast: what do you mean we have different cores than Hornet and the others?

Belfast asked as she dodge a shell that was about to hit her.

Y/N:unlike the Eagle Union ships your cores are Darkmatter.

Belfast:is that why my cannons fired black beams?

Belfast asked again as she throws several Darkmatter shell on a group of Siren ships.

Y/N:yes that is correct your cannons fire high concentrated Darkmatter that burns down anything it hits.

Belfast nodded in understanding as she then returned her focus on the Siren armada that is heading towards her.

Belfast fired the cannons on her Gaunlet as it launched several Z2- Reaper.

The reapers flew towards the Siren fleet and dropped several Mk2 Burner Crystal Darkmatter Bomb

As the bombs fall towards the carrier and exploded releasing Darkmatter that burned the surrounding ships as the ship were covered in black crystals that suddenly glowed red and exploded.

Causing it to destroy more ships as the explosion destroyed over 500 ships.

Belfast was surprised at this but soon snap back as she then blocked a shell that was heading towards her.

As her blades suddenly gets envelop in black flames that burned the incoming shell.

As the shell turned into dark matter that immediately stored itself into Belfast Gaunlet.

Y/N: I should remind you Belfast that anything that touches the black flames of the blades gets absorb and turned into Darkmatter energy that is stored within your gaunlets it can be used it to create Darkmatter bombs.

Belfast nodded at this as she raised the palm of her hand and a black orb formed on her palm that is the size of a tennis ball.

As she then throws it towards a group of Siren destroyers as the orb hits the ships.

It exploded in black waves of flame that disintegrated the ship immediately.

As Belfast them fired a Darkmatter torpedo.

As it went towards a huge group of Siren Battleship.

As the torpedoes hit the Battleship it exploded and black flames spread to the surrounding ships and immediately disintegrated the ships.