Class 1A's KFC experience

Mai: this is a Kirishima x Reader x Bakugou (y'all are in a poly relationship) but that isn't the main topic okeeeee. Also I'm starting to finally catch up on school work, so I'll finally start having time to work on actual chapters and hopefully requests.

Your POV

Today was a harsh day for everyone. We all had to train with a hero from India and he didn't go easy on us.

"I'm absolutely starving." I whined while snuggling into Kirishima's side.

"Same." Blurted out most of the class.

"Ooooh how about we all go eat out?" Asked Denki. This resulted in all of the class to cheer and agree, well,  except Bakugou but I knew he'd come because of me and Kiri.

"Who's gonna pay?" Asked Iida.

"Oh me and Shoto will. We stole 'dads' credit card." I smirked looking over at my brother, I was the younger between us. I was a literal accident but that doesn't mean my siblings loved me less.

"Where are we gonna eat at?" Asked Jirou.

"A surprise!" I giggled walking out the class quickly causing others to run to catch up.

We all got in the limo. Since there was 20 of us some of us would have to sit in each other's laps or on the floor of the car.

I was sitting on Bakugou's lap to his left was Kiri and to his right was Shoto. In Shoto's lap was Kaminari. I honestly ship it.

(Todokami shippers???)

Soon we arrived to our destination and we all piled out of the limo and walked in to the restaurant.  I couldn't help but notice how hesitant Tokoyami was to enter.

That's when it hit me. Tokoyami looks like a bird and we're at KFC.

"Hey Tokoyami if you don't like it we can go somewhere else." I stated while putting my hand on his shoulder.

"It's okay." He stated not so confidently.

I wasn't okay.

Not even 15 minutes into being here Dark Shadow began flipping his shit, accusing Tokoyami of being a half cannibal.

"I THOUGHT WE WERE TIGHT BUT NOW YOUR EATING BIRD WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU, YOU. . .YOU. . . you. . . What's the word?. . . AH YOU CANNIBAL!!!" The screeches continued even after we were all out of KFC.

Eventually Bakubabe got annoyed enough and used an explosion to scare Dark Shadow.

All I wanted was food, da fuk man?

Mai: this was the result of my brainrot hope you enjoyed