Wedding

🌈🌈Mina🌈🌈
It was your typical barn wedding except Bakugou was the one playing preacher. I'll give you guys some time to think about that.

Kirishima wound up dragging Bakugou away because he started screaming how he was supposed to be the first in the bakusquad to be married.

💰💰 Yaoyorozu💰💰
Holy spaghetti monster this woman. She rented an ancient castle out and had the wedding in what used to be a throne room.

🙈🙈 Hagakure🙈🙈
Everything was your cliche church wedding but when it came time for the kiss you had to wait until she initiated it. You couldn't find where the hell her lips were.

🐸🐸 Tsuyu🐸🐸
This froggy baebae had the wedding on a lovely spring morning (at 8:00 am, have fun you guys, that's really early unless your like me and wake up at 6am). The wedding took place in a meadow by a Willow tree that sat comfortably next to a lively pond.

❇️❇️ Uraraka❇️❇️
This wasn't like any wedding any human has ever seen. You were in your fairy form and flowers along with vines sprouted where you stepped. The plants didn't only pop up where you stepped, vines grew along the walls of the church and made it seem as if it was an ancient mystical church.

🎵🎵 Jirou🎵🎵
It was held on the beach Midoriya had cleaned up and after the ceremony many of hers and your's favorite bands preformed there.

👊😳 Midoriya👊😳
It was amazing but also a disaster. The first half was perfect you normal wedding near a cliff side with a spectacular view. Sadly the number 1 and 4 hero getting married tends to bring a lot of unwanted attention. Villains attacked and had kidnapped you.  Surprisingly the little broccoli boi's drive to get you back in time for y'all's honey moon was extremely high.

❄️🔥 Todoroki❄️🔥
You and him got married in a clearing in a forest. After the ceremony Endeavor may or may not have said an offensive comment and you may or may not have punched him.

🏃🏃Iida🏃🏃
Just picture the most cliche wedding possible. Thank you.

💣💥 Bakugou💣💥
"911 what's your emergency?"
"Uhm my husband set the courthouse on fire trying to show off to my ex."

😎😎 Kirishima😎😎
Your wedding took place at a beach and everything went well. Though you did have to listen to him talk about how waves were manly for about 7 minutes.

😚🙄Mineta/Shinso😚🙄
Shinso) it was interesting to say the least. It took place on a beach and Mineta snuck his way in thinking there would be smoking hot babes but he got punched by you.

Mineta (for grape lovers) ) it took place in a barn and was surprisingly beautiful

🐙🖐️Shoji🐙🖐️
It took place near a waterfall and things went downhill due to the fact a wild Karen appeared and started shit. Luckily for you Shoji wasn't having it and things turned out fine in the end.

😅😅 Oijiro😅😅
Cliche cliche cliche cliche cliche dhowisbdhuwieksidnhxhdbduekhdidjrjdidkdukdjdusijehsisndjjd
IT WAS TOO WHOLESOME THOUGH LIKE WTF!

🐥🖤 Tokoyami🐥🖤
It was an anime based wedding but not cringe filled like all the others. Everyone put on their best cosplay, you and Tokoyami dressed as (favorite ship) from (any anime except bnha).

😀😀Sero😀😀
This boiii thought it would be best to have a wedding back at UA to bring back memories. Well the ceremony went smoothly but he decided it would be best to drag you out into the rain to play tag. You not being weak betch accept and ruin your quite pricy outfit to the point of no return.

⚡👍Denki⚡👍
He took you to (insert country you've always wanted to go to) and had a wedding there.

✨✨ Aoyama✨✨
Shield your eyes *passes over sun glasses*. Everything was super duper glittery and colorful. When your guardian was about to walk you down the isle they told you to wait. After a few moments they came back in with sunglasses but they still said they were blinded.

🍬🍭Sato🍬🍭
It was a cliche wedding at an abandoned bar. Y'know the usual cause abandon bars are the best place to have a wedding right? Well that's what his overpowering mom thought but eventually you were done with her so y'all kinda redid the wedding at a church.

😶😶Koda😶😶
A usual wedding until it came to the vows.