The Person Who Has A Crush On You

Mai: My updates won't be as frequently. I try to update once a week but school has started up in my area and there's some personal issues. I'm so sorry, anyway hope you enjoy.

🌈🌈Mina🌈🌈
Kaminari

💰💰 Yaoyorozu💰💰
Most of 1A and pretty much the rest of the school. How? You don't know.

🙈🙈 Hagakure🙈🙈
Tetsutetsu

🐸🐸 Tsuyu🐸🐸
Kendo

❇️❇️ Uraraka❇️❇️
Everyone and that includes the villains. That makes her a wee bit worried because Toga is a menace in her opinion.

🎵🎵 Jirou🎵🎵
Sero

👊😳 Midoriya👊😳
Every male including some females

❄️🔥 Todoroki❄️🔥
Bakugou

🏃🏃Iida🏃🏃
Some dude no one seems to know the name of so you call him Dave and even when he corrects you about his name you can't be bothered to remember it and his friends question why he likes you even though you can't remember his name.

💣💥 Bakugou💣💥
A decent amount of people but they'd never speak up because Bakugou would murder them.

😎😎 Kirishima😎😎
Toga

😚🙄Mineta/Shinso😚🙄
Mineta: Shinso

Shinso: Mineta, and Shindo (you met him a while after you got with Shinso)

🐙🖐️Shoji🐙🖐️
Some creep you met while on a walk who stalked you until he saw Shoji

😅😅 Oijiro😅😅
No one their to spooped by your quirk

🐥🖤 Tokoyami🐥🖤
Iida

😀😀Sero😀😀
They all be too scaredededed

⚡👍Denki⚡👍
Many but the one who seems the most dead set on getting you is none other than Neito Monoma (I am almost 1000% positive I spelled his name wrong)

✨✨ Aoyama✨✨
Hagakure

🍬🍭Sato🍬🍭
As far as you can tell no one but that's not true Kendo has taken a bit of liking towards you once you finally started socializing more.

😶😶Koda😶😶
No body but that's fine with you it means no one will try and ruin yours and Koda's relationship.