When you steal their cookie

Mai: Hello bootiful peeps I hope ya enjoy this. Also went back to playing with the people I used to play Among Us with so yeeeeeee. Not edited.

🌈🌈Mina🌈🌈
"Noooooooo pls don't eat it"
*You eat it*
"My one true love gone" *dramatically falls on floor*

💰💰 Yaoyorozu💰💰
"Oh you wanted a cookie could have just asked." *Smiles angelically*
*You zone out stunned by her beauty*
*Her takes a bite out of the cookie you stole before shoving the rest in your mouth*

🙈🙈 Hagakure🙈🙈
*Invisible pout* "rude" *then she takes off clothes just to steal the cookie back*

🐸🐸 Tsuyu🐸🐸
"Ribbit that was mine"
*You give puppy eyes*
"Fine you win"
*You cheer*
*When your not paying attention she uses her tongue to steal it back*
*You screech*

❇️❇️ Uraraka❇️❇️
*Snatches it back and hisses jokingly before shoving the cookie in her mouth*

🎵🎵 Jirou🎵🎵
"Well I didn't want that cookie anyways" *dies internally because it was the last cookie*

👊😳 Midoriya👊😳
"Ah y/n! My cookie~" *continues to wine as you eat the cookie but then when it was halfway hanging out your mouth he bites the cookie*

❄️🔥 Todoroki❄️🔥
"Oh . . . hehehe cute" *watches in admiration as you eat the cookie and the joy it brings you*

🏃🏃Iida🏃🏃
"Y/n! Give it back at this second"
*Your run away but ultimately can't outrun him but you did eat half the cookie by then*

💣💥 Bakugou💣💥
"I'm going to give you 1 minute to either A. give it back or B. run"

😎😎 Kirishima😎😎
"Oh okee so that happened"

😚🙄Mineta/Shinso😚🙄
Mineta: "Give iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit baaaaaaaaackkkkk" *cries profusely*

Shinso: "What do you think your doing?"
"Stealing your coo-" *you gave shinso the cookie back then his quirk wore off* "Hey!"
*He then shoves the cookie into your mouth before smiling*

🐙🖐️Shoji🐙🖐️
*Sits in depressed silence but is surprised when your give him half because you usually don't share food*

😅😅 Oijiro😅😅
"Wha- aw. . ."

🐥🖤 Tokoyami🐥🖤
*Dark shadow flips his shit about and I quote "a tiny shape shifting bitch" while Tokoyami just chills not really caring"

😀😀Sero😀😀
*Shoots tape at you successfully immobilizing you before getting the cookie back*
*You got to your room blasting music through out the form. "Wake me up, wake me up inside!"

⚡👍Denki⚡👍
"Oh a dandelion, must be the last of the season" *you joked as you grabbed the cookie Denki was obviously about to grab*
*Crys in incomplete pikachu*

✨✨ Aoyama✨✨
*Crys in corner seeing as how you gracefully stole his cookie*

🍬🍭Sato🍬🍭
You don't steal his cookie

😶😶Koda😶😶
*You steals cookie*
*Him has a bird steal it and fly away*
*You makes angry bean faces*