Uhm3

Credit to the artist
There's the playlist I've been listening to
Mai: Heyo! Merry Xmas! So just wanted to remind everyone to drink water and eat something even if it's in a small portion. Also wanted to tell you all that you guys are amazing! I've been having a really difficult time and the comments y'all leave have literally made my day!
Also wanted to elaborate on some thoughts about deaf Bakugou because I didn't last chapter. So I feel like Bakugou would have THE HARDEST time communicating by signing. As someone who's beginning to learn ASL I've realized that facial expressions and body language are key for how the conversation goes. (The body language doesn't only apply to ASL)

Slight spoilers but not really

Your POV

I walked into the dorms and barely kept my balance walking up the stairs. I am so fuckin high right now.

"Need any help fair maiden?" Iida asked wearing some knight like armor.

"Yaaaaaaaahhhhhhh." I breathed out before giggling whiched turned into full on hyena cackling (KUROO-).

"It's the witch! It's the witch!" Was the last thing I heard before something hit my head and I passed the fuck out.

Le Time skip

My eyes began to open and everything was fuzzy when I came to.

I looked down and noticed I was tied to a wooden pole with what seemed to be a pile of wood beneath me. " Ropes kinky!" I smile.

"WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF?!" I snap my head to the owner of the voice shouting. It was none other than Bakugou who was wearing a maid outfit.

"Can I peg you?" I asked looking into his eyes. He glared harder.

"What size?" Bakugou growled lowly stepping closer so y'all can talk it out.

"BAKUGOU GET BACK SHES A WITCH! WE HAVE TO BURN HER!!!" I glance over quickly to see it was Yamada who shouted it this time.

"YEAH YEAH GIVE ME A MIN! So we talking over 7 in right?" Bakugou muttered quietly straighting his maid outfit out a bit.

"We're talking like 9.3 in if your catching mah drift." I smirk as a blush appears on his face and he seems to be contemplating his options.

Next thing I know there's All Might in front of me in a magical girl outfit.

"SHE IS NO WITCH SHE IS A GODDESS!!! MMMMMM YES! " All Might screams striking a pose. I look at his feet.

"GREAT ALL MIGHT HOW DO YOU DO IT IN THEM HEELS!!!" Izuku screeches before he is picked up by Aizawa.

"So are we burning her or not? I was hoping to set one of my students on fire." Aizawa grumbled with Izuku still in his arms.

"Burn me daddy." I quickly shut my mouth just so I could wiggle my toes suggestively at him.

"HEY WHAT ABOUT THE 9.3?!" Bakugou yelled with tears in his eyes and a blush on his face.

"Don't worry we'll get there!" I cheer him up and he goes back to growling at random victims.

"Ya like jazz?" Turning my head I see Dabi in a bee out fit.

"Hey Dabee! Wanna dance for us?" I wink and he looks over to Endeavor who's in a red and orange ball gown.

"So burning the girl. . . Or fucking the girl. . .?" I heard in the background but I paid no mind.

"She's probably someone's secret love child. It's better to observe than interfere. Turn up the stalking level." I continued to ignore the conversation between Aizawa and Todoroki so I could watch Dabi get into it.

It was when Dabi started twerking that with each bounce of his ass that looked like a bee's ass his hair would turn white. Sadly before it could turn all the way white Hawks crashed into him. I had no idea where they went.

"So the 9.3?" Bakugou glanced over at me. I smirked and nodded . Bakugou untied me and we were off.

"Ah harder mommy!!!"

"Yes bby!"

"Oh how I love you!"

"Beg for it!"

The Bakusquad were teasing as the two of you walked by.

"Give him hell y/n, I don't want him walking tommorow." Was all you got from Shinso.

" Hey need someone who can help with vibrations?" Shindo asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"Please, I'm a bad bitch I'll just peg you both at the same time." I flip my hair strutting off with my Bakugou maid babe.

We stepped up to a cliff and jumped off going into a portal leading to my domain.

I hyena cackled again before smiling wholesomely.

Mai: I have not a single clue wth I just wrote. Anyway hoped you enjoyed. This Uhm series is cursed.