Them Jealous of a person

Mai: . . . So I have uhm . . . cracked the screen on my phone. My phone is also bent looking now so yeeeeeee. Yah sorry for wasting ya time enjoy the chapter.

🌈🌈Mina🌈🌈
She will straight up French kiss you in front of the person.

💰💰 Yaoyorozu💰💰
Normally stays quiet and starts to second guess herself.

🙈🙈 Hagakure🙈🙈
Removes clothes, goes around the person, and somehow embarrasses them. This makes you laugh.

🐸🐸 Tsuyu🐸🐸
She is the honest type so she tells you how she feels or she'll tell the person off because she's upset and jealous.

❇️❇️ Uraraka❇️❇️
She normally stays quiet but there are a few times where she will use her quirk to fly them away.

🎵🎵 Jirou🎵🎵
She normally won't interfere and holds it in, that is unless she sees that your uncomfortable. Then she takes the liberty to do as she had been wanting to do and scares them off.

👊😳 Midoriya👊😳
Now this little Cinnabun wouldn't do anything to harm anyone is what you would say if you didn't know any better but you've seen some shit. When he's jealous he stands there until he has had enough then he'll grab the person's arm and uses his quirk to throw them high up in the air. As they are about to hit the ground he catches them and gently sets them down with a smile. He'll then whisper something to them and go back to where your at. To this day you have no idea what he says to them but whatever it is they never hardly speak to you again.

❄️🔥 Todoroki❄️🔥
When he's jealous he won't say anything. He waits until the person takes things to far. His left side will catch on fire getting both you and the person in front of you to look at him . That's when he freezes them up to their head kinda like in the USJ incident and he'll threaten them before releasing them.

🏃🏃Iida🏃🏃
This very gentlemanly guy doesn't do anything to the person. All he does is hold your hand and hope the person catches the hint. If they don't he isn't to worried since your a very loyal partner. Now if the person is super hot and has charm he'll snuggle up to you if the person doesn't stop he apologizes to you before throwing you over his shoulder and runs so y'all can go watch movies and cuddle at his place.

💣💥 Bakugou💣💥
The entire world has to suffer to his wrath because one man flirted with you. No joke he got so pissed that you dragged him to a place far from society in hopes he wouldn't kill someone. He sent his explosion upwards and it was huge. Smoke covered the entire city for two days. You didn't doubt that the entire earth was covered.

😎😎 Kirishima😎😎
He did the manly thing. He saw that they were making you uncomfortable so he politely asked them to leave you alone. They didn't leave thinking that y'all two were just friends and he was just being a dick. So then Kirishima would just kinda . . . start singing baby shark very loudly which would eventually annoy them enough that they leave and you would laugh. One time he got the flirter and a couple of bystanders to join in with the song.

😚🙄Mineta/Shinso😚🙄
Mineta never got jealous he was to busy looking at your ass to care what's going on, but on the slim chance he did notice he would brag about how your his only.

When you and Shinso got together and he got jealous he would smirk as he wrapped his arms around your waste. If they didn't stop he would casually lean down and French kiss you. If it was someone in the hero courses he would kiss you longer while thinking
'that's right, y'all may be all oh so powerful people but I got something y'all will never have. Be jealous fuckers.'

🐙🖐️Shoji🐙🖐️
He'll pick you up and use his dupli arm web thingies to hold you safely as he dashes off so that when y'all get to his house y'all can watch anime and eat snacks together.

😅😅 Oijiro😅😅
He wraps his tail around you while giving them a glare. You giggle and kiss his cheek to which he takes as the okay to drag you away from the person.

🐥🖤 Tokoyami🐥🖤
Dark Shadow is the one who handles this. While Tokoyami is second guessing himself Dark Shadow will come out and start acting out different things from vines to tic tocs. You laugh and go to Tokoyami hugging him in order to cheer him up. While you do that Dark Shadow will yeet the person before you guys turn around.

😀😀Sero😀😀
He tapes the person up and walks away hand in hand with you.

⚡👍Denki⚡👍
He straight up will shock himself so that you'll pay more attention to him.

✨✨ Aoyama✨✨
He will act all sad and upset which causes you to cheer him up right away and ignore the other person.

🍬🍭Sato🍬🍭
He will eat a peace of candy before buffing up a lot temporarily so that he can look super duper jacked and scare the person off.

😶😶Koda😶😶
This sweet innocent bo- what am I kidding he tells a bunch of sewer rats and pigeons to scare the person off.