Bakugou

Credit to the artist

Mai: I read ' The Lifespan of Asters ' uhm I'm definitely sobbing into a pillow. My heart went ow, especially when Iwaizumi looked at the flower packet and saw why Oikawa was so intrigued. Anyway I'm making this because I went back and looked at the Kids chapter. I saw that in Bakugou's scenario it said he loves them but pretend not to so I was like "wow that sounds terrible but like oooh I should probably change it slightly"  but I was too lazy soooo I'll just write a special on how I think he'd treat the kids

Anywayyyyy. . .

Your POV

"Katsuki, kids I'm home!" I yell walking in. In my hands were a few groceries. Quickly making my way into the kitchen I see Katsuki typing away on his hero association phone.

"Hey kit kat." I smile at him before putting away the stuff I had bought. " Where the kids?" I ask putting away the milk.

"I'd guess their rooms." Katsuki muttered before setting his phone down and grabbing the files on the table I hadn't noticed before. "Going to the agency, get the paper work done can't have that damn need getting ahead of me in every thing." Katsuki growled before giving me a quick peck on the head and heading out.

I sighed, I hated when Katsuki and Izuku take down villains together because Katsu would always be determined to turn in his reports before Izuku.

Shaking my head I made my way to Yui and Zukies room. Opening the door I see the 4 year olds listening to music while doodling and painting. They seemed to have not noticed me so I left them to it as to not disturb them. I smiled fondly at the door before deciding to go check on Goren.

I had him when me and Katsuki were in highschool, but I don't regret it. Walking down the hall way I see the 16 year olds door is opened. Peeking into the light grey and poster covered room I see my son was sitting on his bed, back turned towards me.

His (h/c) hair was laying flat on his head, he must have taken a shower but it should spike up soon.

Knocking on the doorframe lightly I begin to speak. "Hey Goren you good?" I ask. Usually he would have came out and helped me.

My son slowly turned to me and I could immediately sense something was wrong.

His e/c eyes were puffy as tears slipped down his face. My momma bear instinct kicked in and I made my way over to him and begin to delicately wipe the tears off his face.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked pulling him into a tight hug.

"Does dad hate us?" He question was shakey and he seemed to be having a hard time just getting the small sentence out.

"What do you mean of course he loves you." I quickly say pulling away to look at my son in disbelief.

"Then w-why? It seems nothing I ever do is enough a-and I can ne-ever seem to . . . mak-ke him proud!" My son sobbed out looking down at his shakey hands trying to control his breath.

"Goren, baby he loves you and your sisters. Every night, well the nights we can spend together, he always has something to say about you. It ranges from how proud he is of y'all to how much y'all have grown. Remember when you used to make him drawing as a kid. He has every single one of those still. He even took a few to his agency, he has them on his wall." I smiled taking Gorens hand in mine before leading him to mine and Katsuki's bedroom.

Going over to our dresser I pulled out a file in one of the top drawers. It was stuffed full of Gorens doodles.

"He has a few other files with some of your more recent doodles you've given him and he has some of your sisters art as well." I smile handing it over to him.

"He . . . Really kept these?" Goren asked me in disbelief looking at some of the drawings in which other people would have trashed but his father cherished.

"Yup, OH give me a sec!" I get up walking over to my computer and quickly go to facetime Bakugou. He should be arriving there by now and he doesn't have to get straight to the files sooooo. . .

It took a minute for Katsuki's face to come into view. Quickly I pull Goren over so he could see the screen but not get into the cameras frame. Didn't want Katsuki knowing I'm exposing him.

"WHAT IS IT?!" My lovely husband's voice shouted thought the speakers.

"Don't be getting an attitude with me." I smile at Katsuki discreetly pointing to the multiple drawings and paintings not only done by Goren but the twins as well.

I quickly glance over at Goren who had a nearly invisible smile and light tears in his eyes. I knew it meant a lot for him to see that his father does love him. Glad I taught him it's fine to feel emotions like this, probably would've been violent otherwise.

"MOMMY MOMMY! YUI BLEW UP TOD!" Zukies voice bustled through the room as she barged in. She held the scorched remains of the squid stuffed animal.

"RUDE YOU BLEW UP KIKO!" Yui retaliated showing the slightly less burned stuffed skunk toy.

"Did the fact y'all developed y'all's quirk even cross your mind or are you two just salty about the toys." I looked at the two girls who began to have a growling match. They paused.

"We have quirks. . . WE GOT A QUIRK!!!" The two children screeched happily.

"WAIT THEY GOT THEIR QUIRKS AND I WASN'T THERE?! FUCK BE HOME IN A SECOND!!!" Katsuki yelled running through his office gathering his shit.

" I don't know if you would remember because when your quirk developed you fainted but he told you he had kept repeating how proud he was and how much he loved you and he stayed by you until you woke up a week later. He was so worried especially since the quirk you inherited from me could have killed you when it manifested." I smiled.

"What the hell you blabbing on about now?" Katsuki asked  as he picked up his phone still face timing.

"NOTHING!" Me and Goren shout as the girls kept cheering about having quirks.

Mai: Apologies this is all over the place and for the life of me I could not string a single thought together properly. I had to many ideas for how this could have turned out but it was just hectic.

Anyways. . . I MADE A TIC TOK ACCOUNT!!! It mainly consists of little art skits with some random ocs or anime characters, just some doodles and things like that so uhm if you'd like to check it out the account is

_bakadere_