ANGST

Credit to the artist

Mai: LOOK HOW CUTE THOSE TWO AREEEE! Perks of being a multi shipper you get all the kawaii art for all the ships yee!
Okie dokie so this is essentially random angst headcanons I already have for these characters but with the addition of you. NONE OF THIS IS HAPPENING IN THE ACTUAL PLOT I HAVE FOR THE LOVE SCENARIOS this is merely a special chapter also like if any of you would like a oneshot with these ideas or like an actual fanfic I would so be down to write it like some of these ideas be sksvskshsjsoiskso

Warning: there are some very sensitive topics such as suicide and death

🌈🌈Mina🌈🌈
You were walking by recovery girls office when you saw you pinkalicious girlfriend sitting in there. By her slumped form you could tell something was wrong. Not wasting anytime you make your way into the room quickly pulling Mina into an embrace. It would later be revealed that the acid she is producing is beginning to burn and melt the areas in which it seeps out from.

💰💰 Yaoyorozu💰💰
It was a while after Momo's 16th birthday and you had went to visit her. She had stayed home that day for reasons unknown to you. Upon arrival at her mansion you see she is standing outside the gates. When she looked up and saw you she cried her heart out to you about how she is in an arranged marriage with some man overseas. You wouldn't be seeing her for a while after you all turned 18.

🙈🙈 Hagakure🙈🙈
You'll never know what she looks like, what color her eyes are, if she has dimples, you'll never know what her smile would look like. You won't be able to see her smile on your wedding. (This actually hurt me)

🐸🐸 Tsuyu🐸🐸
(Can't really think of one so I'mma put just some random angst here) You had started to realize your girlfriend was starting to distance herself. When asking her why she replied stating she didn't know what you were talking about. Slowly but surely it was almost as if you two never met. Then the worst day of your life came. She died, she had been diagnosed with cancer and she wasn't a priority for the doctors with quirks to help and she refused the chemo therapy. You didn't even get to give her the promise ring you had bought. It now dangles along with yours around the necklace you wear.

❇️❇️ Uraraka❇️❇️
You had been with Uraraka when it happened. You two were enjoying the sun while sitting at the park. But an explosion happened a few buildings away. Not wasting time you both ran to see if you could help at all. Once getting there you could tell there were people trapped under the rubble so you had her go help them while you looked for the villain. You run off and scout the area, nothing, quickly making your way back you see that 1 or 2 heroes have arrived. You tell them what you know before running to Uraraka who was floating debris out of the way. That's when shit went down one of the civilians started shifting and there stood Toga Himiko. Then you were restrained by some shadow and a guy comes out from the wall. You were helpless as you watched the love of your life have her throat slit open in the name of an obsessive love.

🎵🎵 Jirou🎵🎵
She had her ear jacks cut off in battle which causes her to spiral down with you being the only one able to help her cope.

👊😳 Midoriya👊😳
He was fighting a very strong villain that had come from America, and just as always he wins but at what cost. He had gone over his limit and shattered the bones in  his rib cage, legs, feet, hands and arms. It took extensive care just to make him stable. He would never recover enough to be a hero again. That day the hero Deku was lost. You would soon have to stop multiple suicide attempts and nurse him back to happiness. You would eventually help him to the point of being stable and would help him find another way to help people.

❄️🔥 Todoroki❄️🔥
He became a villain much like his brother. It had been a horrid fight between him and his father causing him to leave. He didn't contact you or tell you anything. Just one-day he disappeared. Eventually the news of a new villain would circle around and on a terrible Thursday morning you would meet the new villain. You would be killed by that villain. Shoto had shot some ice shards at you all of which had pierced you in fatal places. Each hitting major arteries and veins. He would only realize his mistake when he removed your mask. The whole country of Japan would feel his pain and wrath. That night all of Tokyo had been lit aflame. Only a few survivors would make it out.