Abusive! Bakugou x fem reader x Midoriya

Mai: not going by the anime or manga. I wrote this shit months ago so apologies for the shit quality. Uhm so I cut my hair and like I hate it but I also really love it. If you want you can check it out on my current instagram (totally didn't have to make a new one) it's _bakadere_squid_. Kind of a face reveal if you actually check it out but oh well, I've already accepted I ugly lol.

Can I get a chain of just L please if not I understand

L

Song : Tired by Abbey Glover
Quirk: Your quirk is called White Fox. The user has fox ears and tail. When they activate their quirk they get special powers such as increase speed, sense of smell, hearing, and sight are improved. The user also gets a personalized weapon. In this one shot the users weapon is a bow but they can also use a sword. Your quirk can also cause white foxes to be summoned kinda like how Yaoyorozu creates things. So when you summon things your body acts as a portal to the "altered world".

Your POV

I can't remember the last time I was truly happy (meeee though). I've tried everything to make him happy so I could be happy but I still turn up empty.

"Hey, y/n!" The sweet voice of my best friend, Izuku, shouted from behind me. Come to think of it it's been months since I've spoke to any of my friends except for Kirishima.

"H-hey Iz-zu." I stuttered with a tiny smile. Before he could say anything else my boyfriend showed up.

"What the hell are you speaking with that fucking nerd? What are you a fucking pussy ass loser now too?" Bakugou growled looking down at me very intimidatingly. I cowered back scared that he was going to hit me. I subconsciously rubbed my arms that, underneath my blazer, were covered in bruises and cuts from times he would beat and throw things at me. Bakugou just grunted before strutting off signalling I was to follow.

"I'm so sorry Izu." I bowed before jogging to catch up with Bakugou.

Time skip

I looked at my new hero costume. I had to receive another suit in order to hide the bruises because my other outfit was too revealing. Bakugou also said I looked like a slut.

I had waited for everyone to exit before starting to put it on. It was a white body suit with f/c (other than white of course) designs decorating it. I put it on and it was skin tight , easy to rip (for the purpose of using your body as a portal) but still gave me great mobility. There was a utility belt and knee high f/c boots and f/c gloves that had the fingers cut off them.

I made my way out to the training grounds. I attempted to sneak by without being noticed.

"Hey y/n what happened to your other hero suit?" Asked Uraraka catching the others attention.

Everyone looked at me confused and I just nervously looked at my feet.

"Pff she still looks like a slut." I heard Bakugou mutter under his breath. Tears started to well up in my eyes. Am I never good enough?

I quickly gathered my composure before politely speaking "I just thought the other was to umm revealing." I smiled. Everyone shrugged it off and started paying attention to what All Might had to say.

I then felt a tap on my shoulder. Turning around I see that it's Izuku.

"I thought you needed the outfit to give more skin exposure for your quirk with the whole summoning the weapons and foxes thing. Isn't your body supposed to act as a portal between here and the altered world?" Izuku asked and I nodded but didn't say anything in fear of angering Bakugou who was standing a little ways away.

Today we were doing another hero vs villain training but it was the entire class split into two groups. Since we had an odd number of people one person on one of the teams would be acting as a traitor to the other but it wasn't necessarily the team that had more people that had the traitor. The traitor would secretly do things to mess up their "teammates" in order to give the other team the advantage. In order to win you had to steal the other teams flags. Each person on the team had their own individual flag.