Author Note & Prologue

(MAJOR EDITING, PLEASE DON'T ATTACK ME!!!)

Hello! Okay so The Girl With the Pink Hair (TGWTPH) is made from my imagination. If someone had already thought of a book like this, I did not know, and I do deeply apologize.

This is book is being published for fun and for a challenge, my siblings and I are trying to see who would get the most views on a brand new book, so please check this out.

Please vote, follow, comment and share! (This book is MOSTLY in Aisha's POV!)

Also all characters are mine and are made up. I am only publishing the Author Note/ Preview for now, but will publish the first chapter another time.

If you'd like a preview, here it is:

Prologue:

I felt scared and alarmed when I saw Her walking towards me. Her is also known as Amber Rose, the biggest mouth in the whole Country Day High School.

Amber Rose, for some reason, hates me, and I hate her back. There's no reason for her to hate me. Yet she does. I mean, yeah sure, everyone has a bully, but what did I do to deserve one?

Anyway, she came up to me and yelled, "I hate you! And everyone will too!"

Then she yanked off my black wig. A feeling of helplessness and weakness washed over me.

I couldn't stand up to her— I couldn't fight her. She's powerful, I'm weak. She's beautiful, I'm... ugly.

At this point, I tried not to let her mean ways get to me, but all my attempts have failed. I often worry that I'll lose my only friend and best friend, Blossom. The only one who can truly accept me for who I really am.

I grabbed my backpack and made a run for it. I had to make it home. I could never come to this horrible school ever again. I don't belong here.

I never will.

I felt someone try to embrace me. Looking up, I saw Issac Armstrong. Great, he saw that, too. Now he knows how pathetic I truly am.

"Are you okay?" He asked me, worriedly staring at my face and waiting for an answer.

"What does it look like?" I yelled at him, feeling my face heat up with anger.

I squirmed out of his grasp, continuing my journey out the school. As I ran with full speed, everyone outside stared at me in horror.

Like they've never seen a black girl with pink hair before.

I'm not sure where I'm even going, I can't think straight.

The only thing I'm sure of, though, is that I'm never coming back here ever again.

I don't belong here.

• • •

I was born with pink hair. And I've always loved it. Until people started hating it.

That made me hate it, too.

• • •

A/N: Okay folks, this is the Author Note/ Preview, even though it probably sounds like the first chapter, it's not.

EDIT: I just finished editing this chapter! Same basic idea, just written in a slightly better way!
- Mmie