"Nice to meet ya Michael, Max" 

"Ha! Michael and Max, I like that" Michael steps back as my brother chuckles.

"Hey mate, Ashton, oldest of the four" Ashton gives him a hug and my brother accepts it again. 

Luke steps in as they pull away.

"I'm Luke! I like penguins" He exclaims as he hugs my brother. 

I can see my brother was having the time of his life meeting them. I look over to Calum who fixing his hair and his jacket, making himself look presentable as Luke steps back. 

Calum cough before he continues "Hi! I'm Calum, Andie's first friend of the four!" He pulls my brother in for a hug. 

"Hey Calum" Max raises his eye brow "What happened there?" He refers to his black eye. 

"Umm, you know!" Calum stepped back and clapped his hands together.

Max stands there with a concerned look on his face.

"I'll tell you about it later Maxie" I wink at my brother, who suddenly began grinning ridiculously. 

"You're so beautiful Andie" Max holds onto my hands as Tori coo-ed. 

"You're not too shabby yourself brother" I squeeze him tightly. 

"Well, we'll go get the food and you guys catch up!" Calum suggested, as the boys began walking away. 

"I'll come with you guys!" Tori ran along with them, wiping a tear from her eye. 

Max drags me to the booth he was sitting at. I looked around the fastfood joint and saw that there weren't many people around. Just a family of 4 sitting in the play area. Max sits me down in front of him, not letting go of my hand.

"So who's Calum huh?" His eyes twinkled in the sunlight.

"That guy that you just met! Are you getting amnesia Max?" I joke.

"No no! I saw you two were holding hands! But I need to know where he got the black eye first before I give my blessings" He winked. 

"Shut up Max!" I playfully punch him in the shoulder.

"I'm being serious!" He exclaimed.

"Well ... We went to a party last night and we were all just a tad bit drunk, and then I went off to get food and then this stupid guy came up to and tried to kiss me. So I called for Calum and he came, he was just about to rip his head off until we stopped him, luckily the only thing Calum got was a black eye, I don't know about the other one though" I explained. 

Max began to smile. 

"Max, why are you smiling?!" I laugh. 

"Because! My baby sister is growing up! Anyways how has your singing and dancing been? Famous yet?" 

My eyebrows cringe. I'm surprised he still remembered that! Max was the whole reason why I started dancing and singing, he believed I could go somewhere in life, but when he left that all changed.

"I stopped when you left" 

There was a moment of silence. 

"Wait, why? Andie your amazing, you shouldn't have stopped" His eyes widened. 

"Well, I haven't stopped completely" I look over to Calum and smile as he waves back.

"Oh?! Calum?" 

"Weeeeeellllllllll!" 

"Naawww!!!! My baby is in love!"

My cheeks began to blush a bright red. 

"Max! We're just friends! ANYWAYS! How did you meet Tori huh?" I wink at him.

"Well, I just graduated university here and I'm officially a Paediatrician!"

"Yes, because you are so great with kids!"

"Shush" He smirked before he continued "Well, we met at uni and things just sort of clicked! By the way we're having a baby!"

My eyes lit up "Oh my gosh REALLY?!?! Congrats! When did you find out?" I gave my brother another hug.

"We found out last month! Speaking of family, how's Dad?" 

"He's doing great, just started dating again!" I smiled. 

"Women or??" Max questioned because he didn't know Dad's preferred gender, but he always had a feeling. 

"Men, I'm so proud of him though"

I look over to see the boys and Tori carry trays of food. 

"Hey, hey! How's the catching up doing?" Calum says as he slides into the booth next to me, passing me a tray.

"Good! Congrats Tori!" I exclaim as Tori sat down next to Max.

"Thankyou!" She grins.

I couldn't get over how stunning she was!

"Oo!" Max looks at his watch "We have a doctors appointment hun!" He quickly faces Tori.

"That's right! Andie give us your number and we'll give you a call after the appointment"

Max slips his phone out of his pocket and passes it to me "The code is 1,4,1,1"

I cringe my eye brows at the numbers. That was my birthday. Max winks at me and I smile back. 

I tap in my number, my address and took a funny photo with Calum to place as my display photo. I pass the phone back to Max.

"Oh! And you too Calum!" Max exclaims passing the phone over to him. 

Calum had a mouth full of food "Wha-?" He swallows the food down "I mean what?" 

"Well, you know! If Andie isn't answering, you will surely know where she is" Max replies kicking my shin gently under the table. 

"Ok then" Calum begins tapping in his number before returning the phone. 

"Well, we better get going!" Max smiled "Bye baby sister! I'll call you later?" He pulls me in for another long hug.

"Sure thing brother"

I squeeze him tightly  as he plants a kiss on my forehead. 

"Bye Andie!" Tori pulls away Max as she grabs me into a warm, tight hug.

"Bye Tori!" 

We kiss eachother on the cheek before they make their way to the door. 

"See ya boys!" Max salutes them "Love you sis!" He exclaims as he walks out the glass, sliding doors.

I wave back and smile. Never in a million years would I have imagined seeing him again. 

WATTTUUPPP GUYS! I know long, long chapter! Kinda boring because it didn't have much of Calum or any of the boys in it BUUTT I promise in the next chapter there will be lots of them in it! Anyways I am here to thankyou all SOSOOSOSOSOSOSOSOOOOO much for getting me passed 500 reads! I really appreciate it! I love you all! Stay safe <3 xxx