We will meet again

Edmund and Aslan
A scene that I really think should've been in the movie 🤧😊

After slowly pulling away from his hug with Caspian, Edmund sighed a little and turned around to face Aslan, tears in his eyes which he forced back.
Aslan gave him a small smile, silently reassuring him that everything would be alright... and this wouldn't be the last time they'd see each other.
Swallowing hard, Edmund bowed his head before straightening again. Hearing that Lucy was busy talking with Caspian he moved forward and hesitantly wrapped his arms around Aslan's neck, something he'd hardly ever done during the Golden Age, that was always Lucy's thing... but at the moment he couldn't help himself.
"We will meet again Edmund." Aslan said softly. "This is not the end."
Edmund nodded. "I know." He mumbled. "I - I just wanted to say thank you."
"For what?" Aslan asked gently, giving Lucy a small shake of his head when she turned to him. Lucy nodded in understanding and turned back to Caspain, finding some way to continue their conversation.
"For what you did for me." Edmund said, his voice slightly muffled against Aslan's mane. "You saved me from the witch, twice."
Aslan smiled sadly. "Because I love you Edmund." He said softly. "Because you are forgiven."
Edmund nodded a little. "I know." He said. "I just felt like I had to say it one more time."
Aslan nodded. "Never forget that you are forgiven King Edmund." He smiled.
Edmund slowly pulled away, smiling back at Aslan. "I won't." He breathed. "Besides, I have three siblings who will definitely remind me every single day."
Aslan chuckled slightly. "I dare say they will." He said, his voice calm.
"Goodbye Aslan." Edmund mumbled.
Aslan smiled. "Goodbye Edmund... for now." He replied.
And with that, Edmund turned from Aslan, his words ringing in his ear.
Never forget that you are forgiven King Edmund
He smiled just slightly as he stopped to wait for Lucy and Eustace.
Then Aslans other words came back to him.
In your world, I have another name, you must learn to know me by it, that was the very reason you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little... you may know me better there.
And with a silent nod, he promised himself that he would find Aslan in his own world... no matter what it took.

End

Ik this is really short guys!! But I'm working on a longer one!
Also if you have any requests pls comment, I'm gonna go through comments on recent chapters cause ik some of you have requested some stuff. Xx
Hopefully get the longer one up within two weeks cause I am going away for a week tomorrow
Nina xx
P.S Let me know if you want a part two of this where Edmund actually does find Aslan in England xx