Gone

In the Voyage of the Dawn Treader, in dark island, Edmund saw the witch. Lucy asked him if he was alright and he'd said yes. But what if Lucy asked him again later that day?
(Edmund and Lucy)
- Lucy's POV -

I walked out onto the deck of the Dawn Treader after cleaning up after the sea serpent attack. I smiled as I stared up at the beautiful blue sky, the sun shining down on me.
I then spotted Edmund, leaning against the railing, staring down into the sea.

"No!" I heard Edmund shout.
"Edmund?" I asked, he swung around to face me, with a scared/angry look on his face.
"Lucy..." He said, seeming to calm down, if only a little bit .
"Are you alright?" I asked him, concerned.
"Yeah." He replied. But I wasn't too sure that he was.

I slowly walked over and stood beside my brother, leaning against the side of the ship.
"Hey Lu." Edmund said, turning to face me.
"Hey." I replied.
"You alright?"
"Yeah." I said, nodding. "I think so."
There was silence. "Are you okay?" I asked eventually.
"Of course." Edmund replied.
"Are you sure." I pressed.
"Lucy, I said I'm alright." Edmund replied, looking rather confused. "What's up?"
I sighed and hesitated before saying. "Before the serpent arrived, I heard you shout at someone. Who was it?"
Edmund seemed to freeze.
"Ed?" I asked, a hint of worry in my voice. Edmund turned back to stare out to sea.
"I saw the witch." He finally replied.
I gasped. "The with! How?"
"I dunno." Edmund replied. "But she was there. She kept saying that she could make me her King."
"But you didn't listen to her Ed." I said.
"I know." Edmund sighed. "But now I can't help thinking about everything I did when we first came to Narnia. And about the whole stone table incident. And about Beruna."
I wrapped my arms around Edmund's waist. Edmund returned the hug with a warm sigh. "She's gone Edmund." I said.
"But that's what I thought the first time." He said. "And that time at the How."
I sighed, pulling away from my brother. "She's gone Edmund." I repeated. "Gone."
Edmund slowly nodded.
"You got rid of her last time, and you got rid of her this time." I continued. "And you smashed her wand the first time. And because you got rid of her this time. She's gone for good." I tried to reassure him.
Edmund still didn't look at all convinced but said, "Okay. Thanks Lu."
"No problem." I replied with a smile.
"Edmund!Lucy!" I heard Caspian call from the front of the boat.
"Yeah?!" Edmund called back.
"We've arrived!"
I cast Edmund and excited look before rushing off to find Caspian.
"Wait up Lucy!" I heard Edmund call as he ran after me.

Hope you liked it xox

YouTube video -
Edmund, Lucy and Aslan || Finally free
Made by me♡