"You're a lot like me..."

I Came up with an idea for me and Abby to write a one shot where we have a conversation with the Narnia character we're most like, so here's mine, written with a time limit of 1 hour 30 minutes... enjoy! :)

Set 4 years into the Golden Age
Peter = 20
Nina = 16 (a few weeks off 17)
(Edmund = 16 (nearly 17))

-------------------

Nina smiled gently as she stared up at the Narnian night sky, watching the stars and the moon in awe, it truly was beautiful. 

She was currently sat on the beach that was outside Cair Paravel, knees drawn up to her chest as she hugged them close to keep herself warm, seeming as there was a slight chill in the breeze.

She was dressed in a gorgeous Narnian dress, which had always been one of her dreams, and her hair blew gently in the wind, but not so much that it annoyed her. 

Nina had been in Narnia for at least four weeks now, and had had the most amazing time, after all, Narnia had always felt like home to her, and actually being where she knew she belonged, was the most amazing feeling she'd ever had. 

She was only alone for a couple more minutes before she felt a blanket draped over her shoulders, and glancing up spotted Peter, slowly sitting beside her. "You looked cold." He said quietly, voice soft as he smiled a little.

Nina smiled back at him. "Thanks." She breathed, "It was getting a little chilly." 

Peter nodded a little, turning to look out over the ocean. "What you doing down here?" He asked after a short while of quiet. 

Nina shrugged a little. "Needed some fresh air." She replied. "Plus it's a beautiful night, you don't get nights like this back in England."

Peter shook his head, immediately agreeing. "No, you really don't." He breathed, hesitating a little after before sighing. "Do you ever miss home?" He asked. "Like, your family are there, and you're here..." 

Nina stared at him for ages, before nodding slowly. "Course I do..." She said quietly. "Being apart from my family is hard, I've only ever spent two weeks away from them I think, so I do get upset sometimes."

Peter looked like he understood, and smiled a little after a second. "You have three younger siblings right?" He remembered.

Nina chuckled. "I do." She breathed. "Two brothers and a sister." 

"Ooh," Peter said, pretend shuddering. "Two brothers, I feel sorry for you." 

Nina smirked. "Ed's not that bad." She laughed. 

Peter raised an eyebrow at her, a smirk growing on his own face.

"Oh shut up." Nina shot at him. 

Peter's eyes went wide. "I didn't say anything!" He exclaimed, laughing but clearly trying to hold it back. 

"You didn't have to." Nina told him. "Your face said it all." 

Peter shook his head slowly and smiled. "Alright, I won't say anything." He breathed. "But you know, he knows you like him..."

Nina's heart skipped a beat, but she decided to stubbornly ignore Peter, quickly changing the subject. "Do you find being the oldest hard?" She asked. "Especially the oldest of four."

Peter smirked at the change of subject, but let it go and nodded. "Of course I do," He replied. "Having three younger siblings has it's downsides. You have to grow up a lot quicker than you normally would..."

"You're always the babysitter."

"You're the first one to do a lot of things."

"You have a lot of responsibility."