37. •Δ Together Forever Δ•

Start from the beginning

" I want to join a culinary school. Just like my mom wanted..." She said ,her breathing labored. My own heart plummeted rapidly.

"That's a great idea. We can manage the timing ..."

" In Italy, like my mom wanted ..." She weeps. I did not expect that.

"Sure , If that's what you want." I say plastering a fake ass smile on my face. But honestly, I'm not sure. I will be difficult for us , But we'will make it work.

She shook her head, "You don't understand , Axel. My mom wanted to go there but couldn't because Brandon took that money . Later , My father was planning to make her wish come true ... When she got pregnant with me ."

"From what you have told me about them... They were happy to have you." I tell her . Pushing the wayward hair, sticking to her tear stricken face .

"They were, Axel. You know ,two weeks ago, when I met Mrs. Finley. She told me she dedicated her life to her career and couldn't have time to start a family." I understand what she is trying to say .

"And you want balance. You want to have both professional and personal life. We can do that. How long is it , One year , Right." I say . She has been through so much and I always tried to be supportive but failed . This is my chance to prove how much I love her .

Arianna kissed me as fresh hot tears rolled down her cheek, She pulled back slightly her lips still hovering over mine ,"I'm asking too much from you , Axel .And that's why ...."

"Don't say it." I growl. I know what she is going to say but I hope I am wrong.

"We should split , Axel . It's one year ." She said . I pull back as though she has struck me.

" Do you think our bond is that weak ." I say, taking my hands away from her cheek . How could she think like that.

She pulled me back to her , "It's not. But I can't ask that from you." She pleaded.

"You're not asking , sweetheart. When you're back . I'll be here , waiting for you ." I say kissing her knuckles.

"And I would love it. If you do. This relationship , this marriage it wasn't normal ... You were blackmailed to marry me. That's not how it should work. When I come back, I want you to choose me because you want to. I chose you, to get my cafe. I want you to know that the next time when I choose you, It's not for any of my selfish motives."

"I love you, Arianna "

"I love you,Axel." We hug each other and just sat there ,crying, for hours . We understand, It's for the best. I left my position in the office, because I wanted to earn it . So I understand . But hell , It hurts. Going on the right path is never easy.

When we got home , we made love like It was for the last time. Memorizing each other's body, tracing each and every tip of the skin. So we could cherish them later.

☆★☆★☆

10 days later.

"That's the 10th time you checked , Arianna ." I groan in frustration.

" What If it's not there ." She deadpanned. Is she fucking serious.?

"It's a handbag not a portal , Arianna . Your passport won't disappear in thin air ." She huffed in annoyance. But she still scerectly traced the outline of her passport .

"These two are crazy , Axel. Italian government will banish them from their country." Ranveer came by my side. Apparently, Jennifer was doing the same thing with her passport .