USJ

A Couple Weeks Later 

I opened my eyes to find the sun still rising. I ended up waking a few minutes before my alarm… Might as well get up and get ready for school. I got out of bed and grabbed my clothes before going to the bathroom to shower. Izuku will be here in about an hour so we can walk to school together. 

After the refreshing shower and quickly got dressed and ready. I didn't have much time to make a full breakfast so I made some quick waffles just as Izuku knocked on the door. I grabbed the plain waffles out of the toaster and swung my backpack over my shoulder then headed into the building hallway with Izuku. 

"G-good Morning (Y/N)!" He flashed his famous nervous smile. "Sorry you had to wait Izuku but hey, here's a waffle" I handed him a waffle as we started walking to school. Today we are going to the USJ to practice situation rescues. But for some reason I have a bad feeling about this… 

A Few Hours Later 

We arrived to find the Pro Hero 13 standing at the entrance. Izuku started muttering to himself everything he knows about the hero, so I nudged him in his side to bring him back to reality. 

Pro Hero 13 explained what we were going to be doing, but right before he released us a purple mist appeared out of nowhere. A hand had emerged from the mist and not long after several villains had followed. 

Aizawa-sensei quickly got in front of us and ordered us to go back to the school to get help. Before we could do anything the world turned purple and I had felt light headed so I closed my eyes. When I opened them once more I was in the desert region with Todoroki. 

"(L/N) are you okay?" I stood up and dusted off my hero costume. "Y-yea I think so just a little dizzy…" He seemed to be perfectly fine, that poor kid must have gone through a lot to be able to handle that. I looked around and noticed some movement. I whispered, "Todoroki movement 6 o'clock " he nodded and brought up his right hand slightly, a small cloud of frost around it. 

Soon enough some creepy people came out of nowhere and started heading straight for us. "(L/N) when I give the signal jump, I'm going to freeze them in one go." I nodded, it sounds like a solid plan, I save my energy and watch a powerful quirk in action. 

The villains came about 10 meters away from us when Todoroki gave a signal. I jumped into the air and sure enough every villain was frozen up to their heads. When my feet came into contact with the now frozen ground, I slipped and fell on my ass. "Sorry (L/N) I forgot not everyone can land on ice like I can, I thought you would catch yourself" I glared up at him as he offered a hand to help me up. 

"Thanks, anyways we should try and join back up with the class and figure a way to alert the heroes." He nodded and we both ran towards the entrance in hopes to regroup. 

Time Skip

We reached the entrance just as Izuku, Tsuyu arrived. I ran up to Izuku, happy to see he was alright. He did notice me he was focused on something to the left. When I turned to see what it was I froze. Aizawa-sensei was right this dried-up-hand-man, and it doesn't seem to be turning out okay… 

I quickly looked around to see all the students that we have, and it appears that everyone had shown up except Iida which, fingers crossed, means he managed to get out and go get help. 

Suddenly Izuku takes off towards Aizawa-sensei. Izuku is gonna get hurt if he gets involved! I take off after him yelling in hopes to get him to stop for a moment and think. 

By the time I caught up with Izuku a gust of wind rips by and the sound of a familiar voice rings out in the air. It was All Might! Iida did it! He managed to get the heroes here! 

After that All Might takes over to fight the nomu with help from a few of the students and Aizawa-sensei was able to get help, his elbow was decomposed due to the hands guy's quirk, he was able to get some rest. Aizawa-sensei deserves it, he kept the villain away from us students until the other pro-heroes arrived. 

Time Skip

All the students were sent home after returning to the school. I was walking alone since Izuku stayed behind, he said he wanted to check on someone. After watching all the heroes work together along with the occasional help from students, Todoroki froze a nomu in a portal, I felt useless and out of place. I couldn't do anything to help. In the end the villains did end up retreating but still I couldn't help the heroes, and I couldn't help any of my peers. 

The sports festival is in two weeks so I guess I should train that way next time I can do something. Let's see… What's the best way to train my quirk. I could spar someone, but everyone went home I'm not sure anyone would want to leave their house again. Oh what the heck it wouldn't hurt trying. 

I pulled my phone from my backpack and flooded through the contacts. Since my quirk is air related I should see if anyone can help me train in the element that affects air the most. I could go against fire but I don't know anyone with a fire quirk, Todoroki seems like he does with his red side but I don't think he likes to use it so that's out of the question. There's water as well but once again I don't know anyone who uses water as a quirk… What if they don't have a water quirk but use water to those advantages?

I texted Tsuyu, Hey! I know we just went through a villain attack but are you willing to help me train? I had already returned by the time she texted me back. Hey (L/N)! Sure I don't mind helping you train. My siblings are still at school so I'm free for a little while. I smiled and quickly made a snack before changing into comfortable clothes and texting back. Great thanks! Meet me at the lake in the forest by the school please!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word Count: 1120

Hey readers!! I'm really sorry for not updating! I've been going through writers block for this chapter but I finally got through it and the next chapter will involve so training with Tsuyu!! Anyways she you then!!