To the Field!

After given our gym uniforms we headed to the locker room to change. This morning was so embarrassing, if one of the girls come up to me no doubt it would be awkward. I just want to put the whole Deku not remembering me thing behind me. If he doesn't want to remember me then I'll just prove who I am.

Into The Locker Room

All the girls from class 1-A walk into the locker room and I immediately go to the back corner to avoid being embarrassed. Plus I don't like changing in front of other people, it's just weird. And I don't know these girls at all!

A Few Minutes Later

I managed to get changed without anyone coming over to me so I quickly left the room and went out to the field. It seemed that I was the first girl ready, so I ended up standing there awkwardly. Honestly, I think I prefer the locker room than standing out here...

The only ones out here were Bakugo, Deku, the bird dude, the blonde sparkly dude, and a few others. I really hope Deku doesn't come over here to try and talk to me. I bet he feels it's his fault I walked away as I did, I mean it is but that's beside the point.

Usually, when I don't want to talk to anybody I look down at the ground. The universal sign for I don't want to talk right? I guess not everyone understands that because I started to hear footsteps heading towards me. But, I just kept my head down until I saw their black and orange boots.

I look up to see none other than Katsuki Bakugou. I guess today, is just not my day. "Hey, Extra! Didn't you move or something like 10 years ago?" This was strange he wasn't yelling at me, oh don't tell me he's gonna make fun of me for this morning, is he?

"I did. What's it to you?" I might regret speaking like this but I was already having a bad day so what the hell. "Why you!" He rose voice before stopping himself and smirking "The little show that happened earlier was great I didn't think stupid Deku would plain out forget you" He started laughing and at that point, the rest of the class was coming out.

The brown-haired girl from earlier and Momo ended up coming over to us to see what was going on, I guess it does look kinda bad, kinda like he's bullying me but I'm pretty used to it. "Hey leave her alone!" Did she actually stick up for me? I mean I didn't do anything that would make me worthy or unworthy of it. It's just that I've never met her.

"Hey, it was nothing but thank you" it was kind of her to do that but she didn't need to. She turned to face me, "No problem" she smiled. Bakugo scoffed and walked away as round face spike up again completely ignoring him. "My name is Ochaco Uraraka! What's your name?" so her name is Uraraka, pretty. "I'm (Y/N) (L/N) thank you again."

We started talking to each other as she told me about the Hero Course Exam, and I said a few things about life in America. Like how I got here on a recommendation and when how I'm living on my own. "That's so cool (L/N)-san! You are one of the few students in our class to get in on referral!" I guess you can say that I've made a new friend here once again.

"Who are the others?" I was quite curious about the few other students she was talking about and I begin to look among them to see if I can spot any before she tells me. "Well, there's Momo, the girl with the black spiky ponytail" Wow! Momo got in on recommendation?! Is there anyway she can get any cooler!? "The second student is Todoroki the kid with red and white hair." The kid who was napping this morning? There is no way, he must be the kid of a Pro hero.

"Back in Middle School you've done an apprehension test am I correct?" What The Hell?!? Where did Mr. Aizawa come from?! I swear he pops out of nowhere. "Bakugo had far was your throw in middle school?" I turned to see bakugou was unfazed by our teacher's sudden appearance when he answered "67 meters." Wow, that's not bad mine was 58 meters in middle school.

Mr. Aizawa spoke again "In middle school, you weren't allowed to use your quirks, here at UA you must use your quirk so we can test your limits. Welcome class to the Quirk Apprehension Test. " He told Bakugo to throw the ball with his quirk and it went a lot further this time. I wonder how far my quirk will allow me to throw the ball.

Well, then I guess let the games begi- "One more thing the student with the lowest scores will be expelled." Oh, Mr. Aizawa, I know the history with your last class but you aren't gonna expel me. Now let the games begin!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 864