The Battle of History

DEKU POV 

I held the girl close to me as I ran through the crowd. I spotted Kacchan's spiky hair near the others, and I used that as a beacon to get to them. I was careful not to move too harshly so that (Y/N)-Chan won't be disturbed. After meeting up with the others, I should take her to the hospital to get checked out.

If I remember correctly, she passed out from using her quirk too much. That blast she created to throw herself into the air exerted all the water in her system. Once I catch up with the others, I'll see if I can get her some water. Hopefully, she will be okay until then; I know I should take her to the hospital, but I don't want to leave her.

"HEY, YOU DAMN NERD, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING? TAKE HER TO THE DAMN HOSPITAL"

"S-sorry Kacchan, but you guys were closer, and I need to get her some water" I turn towards Momo, and with extreme hope, I ask. "Yaoyorozu, can you make a cup?"

"A cup? Whatever for?" She looks confused, but then her eyes glance over to Y/N, and a look of understanding washes over her as her skin begins to glow; she creates a cup and hands it back to me.

Then I turn towards Todoroki. "Todoroki, do you think you can create drinkable water by creating ice and using your fire?"

Todoroki takes a moment to think about it, "It's possible, but I've never tried it before." Then he creates a small tower of ice and breaks off a piece before placing it in the glass cup. He heats the cup just enough to melt the ice into the water.

"Here, Midoriya. I hope this helps." Todoroki hands the slightly warm cup back to me, and I quickly take a small sip to ensure it won't burn her mouth. Carefully I help Y/N off my back and hold her head up to help her take a drink, but since she's unconscious, she cannot do it herself.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. But you need to drink."

I take the cup up to my lips and take a big drink before pressing my lips against her soft ones and giving her the opposite of CPR. Her body being as dehydrated as it was, thankfully swallowed the water.

Immediately Y/N sat up and began coughing. Her hands pressed against her head.

Y/N POV

My eyes flutter open, and a sudden pounding washes over me like someone is pounding a bass 

drum in my head.

HOLY SHIT, THIS HEADACHE IS KILLING ME!!!

"(Y/N)!!! You're awake!!"

"Izu. Hi. Yes, I am awake, but do you have to be so loud?"

"Oh! I'm sorry! How are you feeling?" He whispers.

"Well, thanks for asking; let's see. I have an earth-shattering headache, my mouth is dry, and I'm thirsty and sore. Other than I feel great!" I spoke sarcastically while pointing at my fingers in a listed gesture

The look on Izu's face was that of a child that got in trouble.

"Sorry (Y/N)-chan..."

I take a big drink of water as my mouth feels so dry that my mouth is like sandpaper. I look around to try and assess all that has happened. We managed to escape. However, All Might is now fighting that weird tall guy. I look at my classmates and gauge the situation, and state of everyone's being. I take another drink, and the glass is empty.

"Well, I feel a little better now. Alright, gang, thank you for rescuing me, but are we just going to leave All Might here?"

"(L/N)-san, All Might is a pro hero, and we're just students. All we are going to do is get in the way. We should start moving towards the city before the other villains catch up."