Chapter Twenty Two : Unraveling

Lmao everybody reaction to last chapter. 

~Eliza

"You want anything to eat?" Chris asked, I shook my head no and resume laying on his lap as we sat on the couch.  I wasn't feeling good and with everything else on my mind with having a potential stalker watching my every move wasn't the most pleasant thing to think about and not freak out. 

"You need to eat something, get up real quick." I move my body off of him and he got up and walked out of the living room into the kitchen.  I looked around the room, with the fact somebody took pictures of us in the kitchen and then having sex was completely frustrating. Of course I feel bad that Chris is getting major publicity on these photos since he's the one seen clearly.

I wanted to call my dad but I didn't know his number by heart and the detectives took my phone. I missed my dad and my little brother.

"Here drink this." Chris stood in front of me with a glass.  It was a smoothie. I took it from him as he sat down. "When did you make this?"

"just now. Now, drink. That damn doctor won't stop calling me and informing me that you might not eat because you'll throw up so she told me to make smoothies and that what I did."

I took a sip of it and it was pretty good. "Thank you."  I mumbled.  It was nice of him to even listen to the doctor. 

"whatcha thanking me for? I got you pregnant,  I'm responsible for you and the baby."he spoke and he looked at me 

"I'm thanking you because your too nice."

"Why you think that?"

"You're always there for me. Even though times I stayed over I ended up somewhere naked under you. Your accepting my baggage which so happen could be bad mouthing your career."

"Eliza I accepted your baggage when I first met you years ago. Nothing changed. Just because some pictures leaked doesn't mean it's harming my career.  Their just having fun with it. But of course I'm always there for you. I love you."

"I love you too. " I found myself saying back. 

He was surprised and I didn't regret saying it. It was like some type of feelings for him were added. They felt true. 

~Logan

" So you saw your father late yesterday evening? What happened? " the detective questioned.  I licked over my swollen lip. 

" i saw him and all I seen was red,  you know? I haven't seen him since I was Twelve and when I moved back to Virginia and met back up with Eliza and she told me what he done...  I just hated him every since." I lied straight through my teeth. Well the stuff that involved me moving back to Virginia was true.  I actually did hated him. 

"We ended up fighting and he got lucky and. " I gestured to my body. I was aching like a bitch but for them to believe it I had to have some real bruises.

"do you know where he went? Did he say anything?" he questioned. 

"he left me on the ground and he told me to tell Eliza that he was coming for her and quickly so I went and informed her, "

"Any thoughts on how he could've gotten inside Mr. Brown house to take pictures?"

He had a balcony and his door to his room was still open.  Wasn't a bad climb. 

"I'm not sure. I don't understand what's his point of even spying on them when it's such a imitate moment you know?" I stated. 

He nodded and shook my hand before heading out. I gladly closed the door to my condo and sighed. 

Earlier being at the cementary, was different for the fact I have never visit his 'grave' and he died four years ago.

How he died? I killed him. 

And now your wondering why would I kill him to continue everything? When he told me about how much money it was of course I was in but I wasn't trying to hurt Eliza. Maybe kidnap her and get something out of her but I wouldn't physically hurt her like he done in the past. 

And I meant what I said.  I loved my father of course I did and I wish I would've had a better relationship with him but shit happens. 

**

~Chris

I looked down onto my lap to see Eliza asleep. Her hand was protectively hovering over her stomach and I kinda found it funny.  I was in a light daze honestly.  She told me she loved me? That gave me a little hope in us. When she said it, I was shock by the far the most but she made a nigga heart skip a beat.

A nigga wanted to run down a flower hill with a rainbow and the sun smiling down on him.  Just because she told me three simple words.

Yeah,  Eliza told me she loved me plenty of 'times'But that was before she got amnesia.

"Chris.. You remember when Mama J called you that yellow bird off of Sesame Street? Classic..What about when you drop me in the hallway back in high school because I said your dick was little..  Man I lied so bad...  Do you remember when Mijo interrupted our first kiss... Or when my dad walked in us kissing and I only had on a towe-