Chapter Twenty : Watching Your Every Move

Hey guys! This chapter is spending things up a bit so things can escalate, i dragged this story on to long and this is chapter twenty and alot of stuff is finna happen. Kinda a filter kinda not. 

Please vote and comment, and Check out my new story Unorthodox, the intro is already post but is coming soon :) 

~Eliza 

"Call Chris. You'll be safe with him." Logan spoke thoroughly. His breathing patterns regulated and he was sitting up on the couch but my mind was all over the place. I stared at Logan when he winced in pain when he touched his face which was bruised purple. "How did this happen Logan?" I asked gesturing towards his face. I was deeply confused. Did this have anything to do with the weird things happening to me? 

"Well I guess seeing my dad for the first time in years and knowing what he done to you I lashed out... But as you can see..  He got the upper hand.." he sighed. Immediately, i took his first words and went into the back to my room and grabbed a pink duffle bag and randomly started putting clothes inside. 

"Have you received anything suspicious lately?"  Logan questioned standing at the frame of the doorway of my room.

I slowly stopped ruffling through clothes. The text.  Letter.  Picture. Bumping into me. I ended of nodding as thoughts inside my head started to overwhelm me. Normally I'll have a panic attack so I sat down on my bed and counted to ten.

My doctor informed me in order to stop my panic attacks or either make sure I don't fall into a dangerous one that'll harm my baby I had to relax but honestly this was making me go crazy and I think I'm pretty calm.  Right? 

Nope. 

"what kind of things Eliza?" Logan said sighing, i trembled with slight fear of whats going on. 

"he bumped into me at my job. Calling me Eli. He text me two pictures one that I'm guessing when he made me miscarry when I was Thirteen? And one from today... And I got a letter when I got home the day he bumped into me."

"did you inform somebody on this? Chris, your dad  the police?"

I nervously bit my lip. "No."

**

~Chris

" Chris I'm getting tired of getting bashed on Twitter or in public on how your spending time with Eliza! I thought you were done with her! " Karrueche been questioning for the last ten minutes on Eliza and i shes pretty much pissing me off with it. 

"Chris just tell me now if your cheating again."

I stared at her. I wasn't sure what made us began this conversation in the first place. This late at night to be began with.  "Kae,  I'm not cheating. I have a past with Eliza I can't just let her go like that." i said, it wasn't much to say. I didn't  even know how to break it to her that Eliza is really pregnant. 

"You can't let her go? what the hell Chris? What about me? I'm not going to sit here while you chase after this girl and I'm your girlfriend.  How am I suppose to know if your not cheating? You did it before almost got her pregnant." She pointed to her self when needed, i rested my head in the palms of my hands. 

"I'm not cheating on you." I clarified. 

She didn't speak, just looked at me. "If your not cheating just stop associating your self with her." 

I shook my head no, "I can't do that Kae, Of course I'm not cheating I'm not lying on that- but i cant stop talking to her or seeing her, you have to respect that."