Chapter Twenty Six : Michael's Side

Don't forget to vote and comment guys!
This chapter contains a little something.. Something yall been waiting for to be exposed. 

DONT FORGET.. FEED BACK HELPS

--

~Eliza

"So is the baby fine?" Chris asked my doctor. She hadn't spoke-- well to us at all since she came back from the lab. She was currently looking at the monitors, checking my vitals and other things as she spoke in her native language. From the expression on her face, a tinge of concern and fear consumed me.

Don't over think it Eliza. 

Chris glanced at me and when he notice I noticed him he looked down at his feet. It sadden me that we barely communicated but it was my fault. I thought it was for the better but I guess it was the opposite for me. 

"Dr?" the woman looked at me and her eyes seemed to pondered. "Is everything fine?" I asked. She opened her mouth but quickly closed it.  "Can I ask you a few questions?" she muttered, I furrowed my eyebrows and nodded. 

She sat down on a chair before turning towards me.  "How often do you feel movement from the baby?" she asked.

"it varies. But never goes passed three-four times a day." I admitted. I could see Chris looking at me as the fact I never told him that.

She wrote that down, "do you ever feel fatigue, nauseated?"

"both.. At least three times a day. I'll normally sleep it off." I played with my thumbs. "that's normal right?"

She doesn't answer. 

"any headaches?"

"when I wake up in the morning."

" Okay.. I'm going to check your blood pressure again.relax your muscles please." how can I relax when she's not telling me anything?

When she was done she looked at the numbers and muttered something under the breath and wrote it down. "I'll be right back Ms.Williams, Mr. Brown."

She left out of the room and tears burned the back of my eyes. I heard a chair move across the ground I knew Chris had gotten up. I felt his presence as he edged close towards me.

"Eliza you don't have to cry. I'm sure everything is alright." he spoke in a low raspy voice. 

Something is wrong.

Chris tired to wrap his arms around me but I moved away . I didn't want him to touch me. He sighed before sitting back down in the chair. 

Nearly seven minutes passed when she returned. "it's bad news but it depends how you refrain it from going over.. " she whispered in tone. 

"What are you saying?" I questioned. 

"You have high blood pressure, for a pregnant woman. Your currently at the rate of 159 over 109.90. That's entering the severe stage. It's recorded that you had been diagnosed with hypertension in your second month and your still have it but as of now it's setting into Preeclampsia. Having headaches, fatigue, and nausea is a symptom." I didnt know what to think, What did that mean? I thought those were symptom just thought out the pregnancy?

"Whats wrong then?" I questioned softly.

"The high blood pressure is affecting the baby, it'll limit his movement and cause stress. This is allot since your five months along in your pregnancy."

"his?" Chris butted, surprise hinted in his voice. i bit my lip keeping an uneasy expresssion from forming on my face. I found out it was a boy a couple days ago, i've wanted to tell Chris but honestly this was the first time in four days ive seen him.