Chapter Ten : Breaking Point

Written on phone so excuse mistakes ✌✌

(two days later)

Chris 

"Where are you going babe?" Kae asked me, i pulled the shirt i had in my hand over my head.

"Imma go talk to Eliza, i might tell her everything, if that's what she wants, i just don't know how'll she'll react." i mumbled, thinking.

How would she take it? What if it's too much information for her to take in and she has some sort of anxiety attack. 

"Chris stop over thinking it, if its so bad, just tell her maybe it'll help her memory." 

I sighed, and rubbed over my face, it might help her memory but it might also cause more pain. "Even though she wants her memory back, i think she's better off not knowing. There's so much to pin point." 

"Chris, if you tell her, its a chance she'll get her memory back she'll remember you. The way you guys use to be, wouldn't you want you best friend back?" i nodded, i did want my Eliza back, but that means feelings- I'm already confused with mines. I'm in love with a girl that don't remember the memories we had together. 

I do feel a little guilt that I'm not telling Kae that Eliza was more than just an friend. But i don't need that drama at the moment. "Chris, just tell her." Kae said softly rubbing my back, i sighed and kissed her lips and left out the room. 

"I'll be back alright." I yelled, she said alright as i walked out the house and got in my car. I opened an recent text message from Eliza which had her address, she lived around twenty five minutes away from me in some apartment complex. 

After taking some main streets and getting on the free way, i found myself coming up to the exit for her complex. Tapping my fingers on the steering wheel, i slowed down and turning left into the parking lot. I seen a group of kids staring at my car in awe when i parked which made me laugh a little. 

When i got out, i locked the doors and waved at the group, they couldn't tell who i was because i had some sun glasses on and a hoodie. Luckily, i didn't have to call upstairs for Eliza to get inside, there was a women holding the door so i got inside quiet easily. 

When i got to the elevator, i had to think.. What floor? I pulled out my phone and noticed it was in the same text. "fourth.." i mumbled clicking the number. The doors closed and i sighed and oddly no type of music played. 

It was just quiet. The sudden ding rung through my ears and i step off and took an right when i started looking for 25. When i came to her door i knocked a few times and she didn't come.

Pushing the door, i noticed it was opened. 

"Eliza?" i yelled taking off my glasses. I noticed an CVS bag on the table-- it didn't look like it's been opened. , the tv on and the kitchen light was on. The apartment was nice. "Eliza?" I said again. i peeped through a few other rooms, when i heard crying. 

Coming closer to the which I guess was the bathroom I tried to open to door but it was locked.  "Eliza!" I yelled,  I heard something fall and it was silent aside the sound of water.

Looking down I noticed water coming from under the door.  What the hell is she doing? I felt my heart start to beat fast as I banged on the door.

  "Eliza!" I yelled again when I didn't get a answer, I used my shoulder to break the door down.  I knew I would be sore as hell but I didn't care. 

When the door finally open,  nearly hanging off the damn hinges,  I notice blood on the floor mixed with water and Eliza sitting at the bottom of the walk in shower crying.