Chapter Thirty One : Idle

I'm estimating one more chapter guys!
Odd ending but....

Few hours prior:

"How do you feel Ms.Williams?" A nurse leaned over me, i furrowed my eyes before shutting them. The brightness of the light caught my eyes and it burned horribly.

"Where's my baby?" I took deep breaths trying not to panic. The nurse smiled causing all the bad cases of scenarios to fade away.

"That little trooper is right over there." She pointed to a bassinet, listening, i heard small little gurgles.. my heart warmed at the sound.. my baby.

"C-can i hold him?" She looked at the doctor and they conversated for minute adjusting me slowly in the bed not trying to strain my lower abdomen.
The nurse went to the bassinet and picked him up. He had a few wires hooked up to his chest but other than that he was precious. 

"Here you go mommy." The nurse cooed placing him in my arms. He immediately yawned before opening his huge brown eyes and staring at me.

A tear ran down my cheek as i smiled down at him, for the fact he was only six months he didn't look deformed or anything.. just very small.

"Hi.. I'm your mommy.. i think your daddy is outside somewhere.." he looked at me before smiling at me and for once i was happy.

"Say chesse." I looked up with happy tears in my eyes as one of the nurses took a poloriod  photo of me and my baby boy .

"What name do you have in mind?"

I bit my lip.. thinking of the stray notebook Chris had in his art room with baby name suggestions--- which he possibly don't know i knew he was thinking..

"Chris wanted him to have the same initials as him.. Christian.."

I looked down at Christian.. the name fit him-- in my eyes. We would just to figure out his middle name later.

"Hi, Christian... you're so cute..." he smiled to the point that his eyes shut. It was cute. he opened his eyes to look at me and that's when a beeping sound went off and Christian began to shake..

"W -what's going on? Why is he shaking" i questioned.. tears started to spur out of my eyes as the nurses and doctors looked fracted but then the noise stopped and another monitor beeped.

I looked up and notice it was an heart rate monitor... and it was Christians.. flat line..

The nurse took Christian out of my hands and place him on a table quickly trying to revive him.. everything wasn't adding up.. what was going on..

"Code : V29"

The code hit home-- i work here, i studied codes for months  and i know extactly what it means..

"My baby.. He's not dead!!"

I was tired of being restrained to the bed. Counting to three in my head i pulled the ivs out of my arm before slowly getting out of my bed.

"Ms.Williams it's not safe for you to be out of your bed! Lay down."

"I dont fucking care. What's wrong with my baby he's not dead." Tears ran down my check i was frighten. The whole thing replayed in my mind it and killed me.  "We're sorry, Eliza.."

"Time of birth: 5:32AM, Time of death: 5:59AM"

"It's not true .. no.." i shook my head violently i wasn't believe it. I couldn't. This is all a nightmare and I'm just asleep... when i wake up I'll still be pregnant. Sleep. Thats it.