Chapter Fourteen : Code K

Chapter isnt  shit but it's something lmao.  Short though.  ✌ i got school.

~Chris

(few weeks later)

"Have you spoken to Eliza?" Mijo bugged. I shook my head no. I haven't spoken to her nor  i have I peeped a single word about what happened between Eliza and I.  Even though I enjoyed that night,  I knew she enjoyed but I'm more than sure she doesn't want me telling nobody. 

Kae has been kinda down that Eliza stopped answering her calls and doesnt even open the door to her apartment when she comes to visit. Maybe I did break a good friendship. I mightve cheated on Kae,  with Eliza but they were building a friendship and Kae really enjoyed her company. 

I've went up to her job ask for her countless time but she never got back with me. Since I was up there I chilled with Payton and Levi. 

That was last week, it was now Thursday and the guys came over bothering me. 

"man. What the hell did you do? I thought she was staying with you."

"she was but she left." I said being apathetic. 

"Why? She seemed so comfortable with you.  After what you told, she seems like her old herself minus remembering anything."

I stared at the TV, making a basket in 2k14. "Did y'all fuck?" he said out the blue.  I tried concentrating on the TV but that caught me off guard.  How was he able to guess that?

"Y'all did didn't y'all?  Damn. I get that it was your ex and everything  but you don't wait do you?"

"Who said we had sex?" I spoke,  he smacked his lips. 

"if you didn't,  you would've denied it."

"alright you caught me." I paused the game and dramatically surrender. "I had sex with her, once.. Maybe twice... Three times.. Maybe it was fou-"  he cut me off,  I would've said made love but I ain't got time for these nigga to talk shit about me. 

"alright I don't need to know how many times you worn the girl out. What about your girlfriend Karr- Karru- Kae.. How do she feel,  you cheated on her." he tried to pronounce Kae' name. 

"she's sad because Eliza ignoring her but she don't know what we did. She think I offended Eliza and she left . So basically she thinks it's my fault. "

" You better hope she don't find out.  That girl would be heart broken.  You know how long she been there for you and you cheat on her?"

I sighed,  I understand she's been there for me. But I don't regret doing it. I wouldn't go back in time and not taken Eliza upstairs.  I just wouldn't.  It wasn't like I've cheated on her before it was the first time I did but I knew what I was doing and what I mightve ruined. 

Keeis walked into he living room with some jolly ranchers.  "Youuu all good. You used a condom and she won't get pregnant,  it'll be like it never happened."  he spoke too calmly telling me the nigga was high as a kite.

Who gets high this early in the afternoon?

Mijo patted my back,  "listen to the high ass nigga, don't worry about it." 

I sighed before resuming the game but something popped back up in my head. 

I didn't use a condom. 

We had sex more than once. 

I ain't even pull out.  It was too good to do that.

Not making a scene I picked up my phone off the coffee table and walked out of the living room. When I got into the kitchen I sat at the counter and dialed Eliza number. It rung for a minute or two before it answered.