Chapter Thirty : All Falls Down

Everything is still going downhill.... Are you prepared for the worst? 

Grab ya tissues.

Video/Song: All Falls Down  - Usher ft Chris Brown

Dont forget to vote and comment.

Italic = Flashback

~Eliza

"Why are you tickling me?" Chris asked  not even opening his eyes.

"Because I'm bored.."

"You sound happier."

"Maybe it's time for me to let this go and go on with my life... it's the past after all."

*
"Quit eye raping me!" I punched his chest lightly.

"It's not rape if you like it." He winked.

*
"Aw chris has a crush! But whoever she is going to be lucky to have you." I cooed.. he smirked and looked down and pulled me in to him by the waist.

"Well your lucky because you truly have me hooked ma."  And he kissed me..
*

*Eliza, I say this alot but I love you." Chris kissed up my neck. It caused me to giggle then let out a sharp moan. "I love you too." I held his cheek as I stared into his eyes.. the love was evident in his eyes, basically reflecting off of mines.

I watched him reach into his pocket and grabbed something, when it was visible, I noticed it was a box. I stared at it and at while my heart rate sped up.  "Chris-- I don't think we're read- we're too young!" I rambled as he laughed at me.

"Chill baby.. I just wanna promise you that whatever happens in the future we'll having something together.  I'm aiming for an marriage but if somehow that doesn't happens;  I hope we'll always be friends."  He spoke, my eyes glistened from uprising tears being nodding as he continued  to place the ring on my finger.. I was eager so I kissed him before he could fully get it on.

"I love you.."

*

"Eliza... I didn't want to hurt you..  I just want us to start on a new chapter of our life..together."

Even if I wanted to talk I couldn't. My lips were so swollen that it hurt to speak. Tears ran over my cheeks as I stared at the monster above me.

His hand brushed against my cheek and I flinched, he pouted his lips a bit, sighing.. "Dont be scared of me.. I was just angry. I told you not to fck nobody else. Especially Chris.. Why would you do that? He's the one that made us public and labeled me such a bad thing.."

"We're losing them! Somebody past the--"

I couldn't hear anything after that.. it was like I was in water and all I could hear were muffled sounds..

Jesse stared at me with dark eyes. I couldn't read his emotion through them because he just looked so evil... he is evil. Every since he found out I was-- keyword was pregnant by Chris.. that nice Jesse was gone and the real one that was molded into my brain was back... I noticed we were in a different place. It wasn't a home anymore, it was a cellular.. barely any sunlight.