Chapter Fifteen : Tested

I just wanna pin point something. Everybody thinks Kae is being a fake friend towards Eliza when she isn't.  She genuinely a friend. 

That's all.  ✌

Chris

"Shit!" I yelled.  Running my hand over my face, I sighed. 

I fucked up.  I fucked up.  I fucked up. 

Why couldn't I been normal and said hello before saying what I had to say?

Why was Kae even over there? Eliza was avoiding her like it was her mission.  Knowing that Kae knows I Cheated and knows it's a possibility I gotten Eliza pregnant.  Ain't no tell what she gon do.

She might leave me and I don't want that. 

I don't know what I want. 

"what the hell wrong with you?" Mijo muttered coming into the kitchen. 

"Kae knows I cheated on her." I said.  He opened his mouth and shook his head, "Eliza told her? Damn."

I shook my head and scratched the back of my neck. "No.  I did." 

Mijo just stared at me.  "are you slow?"

"no.  I called Eliza and Kae picked up the phone and I just said take a pregnancy test." Mijo shook his head. 

"so what your saying is..  you didn't use a condom?"

"Nah...  What if she is pregnant? I don't think I'm ready for a baby. "

Mijo chuckled when I heard something fall in the living room.  It was most likely Keeis high ass. 

"your on your own buddy. Wai-- Kae is at Eliza place right?"

"I'm guessing was. Why? " I said laying my head on the table. 

" nigga.  She's in the same area as the Girl you cheated with.  Do you really think she's calm?"

Shit. 

**

~Eliza

Sitting the the passenger seat of Karrueche car was very uncomfortable for me. The actual thought of me carrying Chris child.. Didn't dawn on me.  It wasn't what I was thinking about. 

All I could think was why was Karrueche so calm,  minus the fact she was crying she actually is taking me to the hospital to get tested.

Most likely she's doing this because she hoping I'm not pregnant so she could stop being my friend and hate my guts forever. 

The radio was playing lowly so I couldn't pick up which song was playing. I didn't bother looking in her direction because I was ashamed. 

It hurts me because I betrayed her.  When I was in the hospital Kae kept me company when Chris didn't. I'd admit, i did feel small bits of jealously when she talked on how much she loved Chris. Or the uncomfortable feeling i got if she had a baby with Chris. 

"So.. How did things lead into.." Kae sounded unsure on the conversation. From the corner of my eye, i could see her looking ahead, trying to focus. 

I stared at my finger that was ring less.  Maybe if I had it-- the ring,  I'll probably wouldn't be so nervous. It's kinda-- it's beyond weird that a ring can stimulate my feelings. I've been without it for weeks and I've been crazy. All I could think about was that night. The opposite of what i wanted to think about. 

But back to the conversation,  why would she want to know that?

All she need to know that it happened.