Chapter Three : Nostalgic

~ Chris

I swear this rehab facility is so boring. I can't do anything except be in my room doing nothing. They don't even trust me outside anymore after that day. They don't want me running away. I ain't going nowhere I just wanted to see if it was her.

It angers me when I think about Eliza having amnesia. She don't remember what we had. Honestly if she remembered our friendship over our relationship -- I'll be fine but she don't remember anything. 

Sometimes I wanna throw up when I get that memory of that nigga over Eliza like that. I saved her then. But I couldn't save her seven years ago. I couldn't stop what happened to avoid her from getting Amnesia.

But isn't it for the best? She don't remember all the cruel things Jesse put her through. But then again she's just lost. 

But on the bright side I'm glad she's alive-- safe somewhere, I don't get how i wasn't able to find her if she's been underneath my nose for a minute now. She's been living in L.A for years-- even before i came here since i went to New York first. How could i be so clueless? She basically in the same building as me from time to time. 

-- 

"It's Open." Dr.David said through the door. I opened it and peeked in. He placed all of his work in front of himself on his desk then looked at me with an odd look.

"Mr.Brown is there a reason your here? I'm an Amnesia therapist." He said. 

"I'm pretty sure you saw my little stunt i pulled the other day." I muttered walking all the way inside and taking a seat. 

"Ah.. I saw, you nearly pushed me. But what was it all about?" He questioned. 

I shrugged and stiffed a little laugh-- "I thought i saw my ex-- well honestly she's not my ex; we never broken up. But i saw her but she left to quickly." 

"Care to tell me her name?" 

"Eliza-Marie Williams.. I never thought i'd see her again after she left all those years. I know you know her-- i saw you two talking yesterday and i tried running after her but it resulted me getting tackled and she was nowhere to be found." 

It was silent. Like he was fighting himself to say something. 

"Can you please tell me something? Help me out or something. I heard she got amnesia..." "Is it true?" I finished. I need clarification. After the shit Michael pulled in the past.. How am i suppose to know if he's telling the truth? 

"That kind of information is classified and private Mr.Brown i can't give out-" 

" I deserve to know! I loved her. It's just an yes or no.." I interrupted. If it's so private-- Eliza out of all people wouldn't open up to somebody she didn't knew- hell she never opened up to ones who she did knew. How would she just tell Michael she has amnesia and he's practically an stranger to her? 

He sighed. " She's stuck between two types --Dissociative Disorder-- She don't remember anything but what caused her to lost it. Then again she's shows signs of Autobiographical Memory. With it being seven years after the incident occurred-- we think it's permanent. " He finished. 

"Is there a way she could get her memory back? Can i see her? When will she come back here?" 

He shook his head no. "I told enough Mr.Brown...Please leave.." 

I sighed before getting up and leaving the room. I left without begging because i really didn't need another petty call to my mom and manger. 

On everything i hate about rehab it's better than prison. 

Aaron 

Staring at the picture of the last day i saw Eliza, My daughter-- even though she's my niece biologically. She'll always be my baby girl. It's been seven years. Chris gave up a year after he went to New York. Apparently it wasn't anything we could've done. She left everything that could track her. And when they found her in Atlanta-- she somehow wasn't there anymore. What would that bastard want with her? Hasn't he pained her enough? 

"Who's that dad?" Devon, my six year old son asked, leaning over my forearm. 

 "Your sister, Eliza." I said. He smiled. This was the first time he actually questioned me about this picture.. 

"I have a big sister? Where is she?" He asked jumping. Honestly, I remember when Eliza found out Melisa was pregnant she was going to be there for the baby/Devon. But she had different plans and left. I know Devon would've or will love Eliza.. Only if she'll come back. 

"She's gone..." I started. 

"What?She died?" 

I nearly choked. "No Devon. She just left and did some things with her life. Somewhere else.. Maybe she'll come back soon." 

Eliza couldn't be dead. It's not possible. She's a strong girl. I know she's alright. 

He nodded before running off when he heard the front door open revealing Melissa. Showing some type of respect i said hi before looking back down at the picture. 

Where are you Eliza?

 Eliza 

"What do you want with me? You caused enough!" I cried. I knew it was pointless since we were in a basement of somebody house which looks like an cellar. 

"Give me the money and i'll leave you alone for good." He spoke staring me down. 

"I don't have no money." I cried. lying straight through my teeth For the upteeth time in the last 2 week. I'm more than sure he's talking about the 4 million. 

"Tsk..Tsk.. Eliza when are you going to learn not to lie to me?" he said shaking his head in disapproval. He unbuckled his belt slowly as my heart beated quicker knowing what he was going to do. 

Standing in only his boxers, he stared at me with an lustful look with alot of anger. One strike to my jaw with the belt then a kick to my rib cage. His actions repeated and came heavier each time. "I thought you wouldn't like me beating you... Making love to you...forcefully.. But i guess i was wrong.. You must enjoy it as much i enjoy doing it. Although it pains me to see you hurt Eliza because i deep down love you.. And in love with you. But you leave me no choice."  And with that he preshed his body against mines clamping his sweaty palm over my mouth not letting me escape any type of screams or sobs. 

Waking up to the darkness of my room in my apartment. I looked around not seeing anything to odd. I stared at the clock sitting next to my bed; flashing the numbers 3:02am. Lying back in the bed trying to calm down my rhapid speeding heart. What was that? 

______ 

Blah. 

I hope it isn't confusing. Vote and COMMENT. 

-Kennedy