Chapter Seven : Please Stay

~Aaron 

Holding Devon sleeping body, i rung the doorbell to Melissa Condo. It was around seven and her car was parked in her driveway. I couldn't believe Chris knew where Eliza was. Two month might don't sound like a lot but i always thought he'll tell me that he found something about her instead of keeping it to himself. I might've been a little prepared that she wouldn't remember me and would call Jaylen her father.I was kinda pissed that brought his new girlfriend to the cook out, it was disrespectful to me. 

He is but it's just complicated. 

"What do you want Aaron?" she asked, i walked inside and went upstairs to Devin's bedroom, laying him in his bed. Melissa waited until i closed his door to cross her arms and frown at me. "It's your day to have him Aaron," she said. I sighed, "I know. I just need to be alone, alot happened at the cook out." 

Alot happened, from Jaylen nearly stuttering over his own words about Eliza back and she called him 'Dad', I had to see what he was talking about he claimed that Chris took her inside to talk about something. When she called me her uncle i was confused. Then, when Chris explained to us about her memory i just wanted to explode. Jesse still hurts her and there's nothing i could do to stop it. 

Even though me and Melissa ended our relationship and didn't get married at all for many reason, she was still a friend to me. I have love for her, she had my first biological child, even though i've been lied for years that i wasn't a father to Eliza it brought a little happiness to my heart. 

I walked down the steps with her following me, "Aaron what happened that you need to be alone for? Your not dropping your son off so you can fool around are you?" 

I frowned, "Hell no Melissa. I just agitated at the moment." I mumbled. 

She sighed before placing a hand on my shoulder. "Aaron you know you can talk to me." 

"Eliza is back but she has anesmia." i said, i don't know why i brought Eliza up to her. She wanted know  why i even cared for her so much when she's not even mine. Few months after Eliza had disappeared leaving Chris a note and a month after Devon was born, Melissa went into her room and started to vandalize her belongings, throwing away pictures of her and everything she claimed i wanted Eliza more than my son. I was able to save a few things of Eliza's and i kept them safe. 

~Michael 

A nigga was bored as hell. King was asleep and i didn't feel like playing the game. I was lost in thought, i wonder if Eliza recieved my gift, it's the least i could do right? If she does get her memory back anytime soon i could be on her good side for that short amount of time. Nobody understands how much i regret helping Jesse, I had my reasons though. I had to keep my mom safe. He had dirt on her and i couldn't have her taken away from me, i wouldn't stand a chance. 

"So, your sending her stuff? What kind of shit is that Michael?" Chyna yelled throwing a box at me bringing me out of my thoughts. i sucked my teeth and opened it, it was the package i sent Eliza. "Chyna, it isn't serious." i mumbled. 

She rolled her eyes, "If it ain't serious then why are you sending her a dress that might be a size to small and a thong. Look like to me you wanna fuck her!" 

"Chyna like i said it ain't serious." i repeated. 

"Michael, you lost your friendship with Chris,Keeis,Mijo because you were a snake. Your apart of the reason that Eliza has anesmia." she said, when she went into labor and saw Eliza come in as one of the helpers, she wanted to say something but she held her breath, she said she sense something was wrong with her because her and Eliza was close when we teenagers. When i told her she had Anesmia she blamed me, yeah it was somewhat my fault-- with the help of Melissa, we helped Jesse find Eliza..