Chapter Nineteen : Warning

Short Chapter, Vote and Comment. (Italic is flashback/dream) 

1 week later

~Chris

"So...Imma sum this up.. When she went to go get tested they lied....When she was really pregnant and they told you... But they still didn't want her to know?" Mijo spoke looking at me i nodded in annoyance, i understand it sounds stupid as fuck but he asked me nearly ten times already. 

"That's stupid like did they not think she was gonna find out when she woke up one day with her stomach huge?" 

Extactly. 

I nodded as i grabbed my Gatorade and drunk some of it. "But how you feel about it?" I didn't know how in the hell i felt about it. I know i referred the baby as my child-- which it is but it just didn't hit me. Maybe it just don't feel that weird since Eliza is special to me? I shrugged at his answer.  "don't know."

"Did you tell Kae yet?" he questioned. 

"Nah. She's been busy with modeling and what the hell I look like telling her that over the phone?" I said,  I wasn't going to do that.  I don't even know how she'll react.  Most likely gonna think I cheated on her again.  Then I'll have to explain everything I was told last week. 

"When Eliza get more needy because she's gonna have your child.. What about your girlfriend? Why don't you just end it? You always say you still love Eliza. Your just stringing both of their hearts."

I sighed. I felt like somebody was gonna say something about that. "I'm starting to realize that I'm in love with the old Eliza this new one.. Isn't the same.. I'm not used to it. Kae? I don't know about her either.  I'm confused."

**

~Eliza

"Let's talk about Famous Pop/R&B singer Chris Brown." one of the people on TMZ stated as I was washing off the dishes I was using.  I looked up from the sink and looked at the TV. 

"I guess he's staying low at the moment. Not tryna to get into trouble." a guy said. 

"Rumor around that he's been visiting the hospital on Main St numerous of times. Sometimes he comes out with a women that's not Karoache. "

"Her name is Karrueche." a women corrected. 

I shook my head as people tried to pronounce her name. It took me a while but it gets easy after a while. When people talk about her, i always feel bad about what i did. Even though she forgave me and continued to be my friend, i just cut her off when she was one of the only people there for me. Hearing my phone buzz I wiped my hands on a dish cloth before picking it up off the counter. 

I furrowed my eyebrows when I opened an text from an unknown.  It was pictures of me? It  was an old one and one from today...  In my apartment?

Still walking around the house with no clothes on. Just because it feels like nobody there,  there's always somebody, Eli.

I looked around the apartment and it was silent. I looked down at my clothing and all I had on was a t-shirt of Chris that I'm not sure how it gotten in my room and my underwear. 

Who in hell the sent this to me?

No,  I never spoke on the note that came to my house. I've wanted to tell Chris but didn't want him to come every time I was paranoid. I was just trying to limit my calling just for my health and the baby. 

Sighing I placed my phone onto the counter and leaned over the sink to unclog the drain.  Putting the last two wet dishes in the rack,  I turned off the TV and went to my room.