Chapter Eight : The Basics

~Eliza 

"You Better not be crying, ill give you something to cry about" Jesse whispered loudly slamming harder than usual, I took the pain as the tears slide down my cheeks. why me? i ask myself. Moments Later which seems like centuries, he grunted and release his sperm inside. He slowly discharged and i let my body slide to the floor.

He pulled his pants up and re buckled them. “your lucky i did this for your ugly , Worthless ass nobody would want you , I do this to make you feel good slut!” He Spat Aggressively.

Tears were streaming down my face uncontrollably.

"i didn’t want this! getting raped isn’t something i want to be lucky for.. i didn’t want none of this… getting beat.. getting raped … getting 5 abortions and having 3 miscarriages in the last 4 years because you beat me... and all behind my mothers back!” I sobbed . 

He roughly pulled me towards him , i stared at him with tearful eyes and he returned the gesture with eyes of Satan. “Listen here bitch! you will love and appreciate what i do for your ungrateful ass; i don’t see nobody else doing it for you!”

"Fuck you" i screamed at him. in returned he threw my body onto the cold tile floor. Racing over to me giving forceful kicks to my stomach and face making me scream out in pain.

:”Now Get your bitch ass up and get ready for school!” He yelled walking out of the bathroom. i cried silently to myself , Realizing i was going to be late for school , I took a quick shower and exam my bruised covered body. I sighed and gotten dressed.

"Eliza! Eliza..Wake up." My body shook when i opened my eyes to see Chris. His face showed concern, I took a deep breathe as i looked around. 

"You good?" He whispered. I sighed as a tear ran down my face, that was one of realistic dreams i ever had. It actually felt like it was happening to me. Rubbing my eyes i stopped panting. "What time is it?" I asked, i was embarrassed that he came in here honestly. I'm twenty four years old and I'm having nightmares like this. 

"A little after two in the morning, i heard you screaming. You alright?" he asked, you could look in his eyes and tell he was worried about me. I had two different dreams and this is the third one, any other time i'll have the same one. 

"I'm sorry for waking you up," I said looking up. I seen a shadow and notice it was his girlfriend. "I'm sorry for waking both of you up. Just a bad dream i guess."  i mumbled, i was confused. Yeah i had many dreams back home but they weren't so realistic. 

"It's fine Eliza." He said getting up. I notice he didn't have a shirt on and his nipples looked weird. I knew they had to. When they left back out, i couldn't go back to sleep. I sighed and let my head fall back on the pillow i was laying on. It takes time for me to get comfortable sleeping somewhere new, the only places i slept at was my apartment that Dr.David helped me find and the hospital. 

Turning onto my side, i stared into the mirror that was on the wall.

** 

I woke up to the sun all up in my face. After going to sleep about an solid hour after my nightmare. Picking up my phone, i noticed it was around nine o'clock in the morning. Getting up, i opened my suitcase and grabbed my tooth brush and clothes.

Turning on the light to the bathroom, it was a nice sized bathroom with a walk in shower and a room with a toilet. Placing my stuff on the counter of the sink, i stripped down to my sports bra and boy shorts. Pressing my lips into a firm line i examined my body, scars were still present around my stomach area, thighs, and chest. The only scar i have permanently minus my body is the one near my eye.