Chapter Twelve : One Love

Sorry for all the Chapters I'm writing on my phone.  Computer is doing some major updating.  I have 99 updates. And I'm trying to get, Windows 8.1 so I have to update all of them. 

Excuse mistakes.  ✌✌

~Eliza

It actually took Chris around three mintues to open the door.  Shirtless,  I should add. 

He held the door open for me so I could walk in.  He closed the door shortly after.  "How was it?" he asked walking ahead of me,  I followed him and we walked into the living room. 

"it was fun. They're nice." I spoke taking a seat on the couch.  He nodded, "I can't stand two hours with them. I'll rather jump off a cliff."  he laughed.  A small giggle escape my lips.  They aren't bad.

It was just different with being with them.  I never had any female company. 

"You can't stand your own girlfriend?" I asked with a laugh.  That's pretty harsh. 

"I can deal with her, just not when she's with her best friend." he told. 

I nodded,  "You love her?" I blurted. His smile fell.  And he scratched the back of his neck.

"I got love for her."

"but do you love her? " I found myself rephrasing. 

He licked over his lips before looking me dead in the eye. " it's kinda hard to love somebody new when you still in love with somebody else."

He still stared at me after he said that, I was getting a little uncomfortable from his glaze so I looked down at the ring,  he gave me. He never said anything else about it so I guess he's alright with me wearing it. 

"Hey, I know I said I wasn't ready to know about my past...  But can you tell me now?" I asked he looked up anticipating. 

"You sure?" he asked. 

"I think I can handle it."

"Alright, get comfortable because it's a lot."

After he said that he excused himself to grab some things. When he came back, he had a box with him.  I decided to take a seat on the floor and he did the same placing the box on the coffee table infront of us. 

"What do you want first? The good or bad?" he asked.  I shrugged. I didn't know whether it matter or not. 

"alright I'll start with the good.. You know your birthday right? "

I gave him a glare before laughing. He smiled before shaking his head. " alright forreal, your name is Eliza-Marie Williams "

"I know my name. Thank you." I spoke he groaned dramatically. "I'm tryna tell you the good stuff which one is your birth."

Why is he so silly?

"Chris be serious." I told. 

"Me and you lived next door to each other for years. We just never crossed ways, you were quiet in middle school,  people use picked on you. When highschool came around everybody wanted to yo friend, get with you and everything because you were basically the most beautiful girl there. 

You played sports for a year or two.  No I was not a stalker... I just knew. You were always happy,  smiling and everything. Your best friend was Charlie.  You two were always together.  I think in junior year,  you dropped all your sports for some reason. 

I guess I was known as a player in school and I knew I wanted you,  but i saw how you use to say no to everyone so I stayed back,  I didn't want to get hoed.