XXXIV

Maddeus

"Uh oh!"  Rayus swayed into the open doorway as I gripped on tightly. I was going to kill him if he dropped me, knocked me or squashed me.
After all it was his freaking idea to carry me over the threshold.
Which threshold? The one to our new playroom.

Rayus hummed softly "I'm not drunk I promise!"
I rolled my eyes "No your just a giant goofy bear!"

He chuckled out making my heart sing.
"Welcome home darling!" he cried out jokily as he placed me back on the ground.

I laughed looking up at him.
I mocked a woman's voice and giggled. "I'm just to happy to be home teehee!!!"
Rayus groaned trying to fix his suit "Girls don't say tee hee. "

I jabbed a finger in his direction "No but Queer Dears do!"
Rayus smirked at my words as I walked to the furthest corner of the room inspecting the wall of sex toys.

Behind me I could hear Rayus rummaging the drawers and humming as if lost in thought.

When I turned to face him he was nodding his head thoughtfully at the cabinet. He closed it glancing back up at me.

I crossed my arms "Something caught your attention in there?"

He nodded humming again.
" Well. First cabinet I wasn't too impressed by. Handcuffs, a gag and a selection of head gear but uh we also have a bottle of champagne."

A smirk grew on his face as the words escaped him. I found myself sighing in complete bliss.

This was it.
Maddeus Santos... Lord of losers had a great husband, a complicated but good family and lastly an okay work life.
Rayus crept over to me wrapping me up in his warm embrace.

I pressed my forehead to his chest as he swayed me softly.

"Maddy... The wedding was really nice."

I hummed in agreement remembering the joy of it all.

I guess marriage was just the first step.  After that things started for real.

Rayus groaned softly into the side of my head "You know that picture you sent me this morning was real sneaky. Like I get a snippet of a good thing and thats it?"

I smirked at his words. He was annoyed I hadn't showed him what I had on underneath yet.

I scoffed out escaping his arms.

Leaning back I looked up at him" You won't get to see what I'm wearing underneath. Not until you role-play with me."

I slapped my sides" What's more I want it to be convincing. I want you to scare the pants off of me... Literally babe."

He pouted at me folding his arms.
" You want to play Dom and sub right here right now, on our wedding night? "

I shrugged tapping my foot impatiently" Yeah why the hell not dude. I haven't had some wild fun in a while. "

Rayus smiled a sexy grin.
" Well I would complain... But you are right. You hardly ever chill the fuck out anymore..."

He took a step closer to me glaring deep into my eyes.
" And I reallllly wanna see what's going on underneath your suit. "

I bit my lip, I'd forgotten that I wasn't the only one who was fucking tease today.

I slapped his arm" Oh yeah!? And what the fuck were you doing wearing that gay ass butt hugger!? Dude I swear my entire posse was marrying you at that ceremony nevermind me! "