III

( The image is of Levi Stocke who I use as the visual for Rayus.)

By the end of the day Light had pissed me off when he didn't fuck Aden. I wasn't willing to lay a hand on him... Not until someone paid good money for him.
But it annoyed me Aden still had his V up and I was still a lonely horny bastard.

At least I said what I wanted to, about Light's husband to his face. He should definitely fight for mini Light 1 and 2.

I stared down at the records and huffed noticing another club had been sold to Carlen.

I couldn't believe the old man.
He was doing this to piss me off.

I picked up the phone and made sure to get my point across.

When Rayus walked in he seemed irritated.

" Sir. Your dinner is ready."

I stared, lost in thought.

" You think I'm a fuck up."

His eyes widened at me.
" What?"

I growled " Oh don't act ignorant! Everyone thinks I'm unpredictable and unreliable!"

He chuckled to himself and that only angered me more but then he sighed

" If you weren't a fuck up you'd... Probably just be irritating and boring. I mean open your eyes and look at your father."

His eyes were fixed on mine.

" Your father is only loved because he has his wealth. Even you know that. Course if he ever heard me say that he'd have me fired in a heartbeat. You sir... Are different in that.... Your lack of experience and your... Naïveté is what entices people. Youre bold and honest... And loud. Your Rebellious nature is what irritates people... But you draw people to your clumsy nature and very genuine kindness."

I frowned at him " Dude are you hitting on me!?"
He chuckled out loud, the widest of grins spreading across his face.
Eventually though he paused " Why would I ever do that sir? "

I raised a brow as he suddenly began behaving oddly, avoiding my eyes and swaying around the room out of sight.

" A uh... Reminder sir. Dinner... Is ready. "
I nodded getting up.

It began to bother me, that I was an open book for him. Then again he'd known me longer than anyone and he made me a better person from time to time...

As I had dinner I decided I would call Naiden and see if he still had access to his phone.

The phone rang mercilessly but eventually I heard the soft voice.

" Maddy!?"
I groaned "So he hasn't taken your phone from you then?"

Naiden whined " Maddy, stop calling me you're gonna get us both in trouble!"

I exhaled " I don't care. He can't lay a finger on me."

He groaned " He'll hurt me though! And you say he won't hurt you but you know he will... Financially."

I chuckled " I just wanted to hear your voice."
He fell quiet.

" Maddy this needs to stop! I belong to Carlen now. When you had the chance to help me you left me to rot. I gotta go..."

The phone died on me as I resumed my meal in silence.

When Rayus came in he looked worried " Uh.. Sir I wanted to ask about the other night."

I took a sip of my wine, avoiding his judgemental eyes.

I wasn't stupid. He'd driven me home after I got black out drunk.