XXVIII

Rayus

We were totally nude now, I rushed around trying to get extra blankets.

Truth was we were in a room where our beds were on the ground. The more comfortable I could make this for us the better time we'd have.

Maddeus was running through his phone for whatever reason but now it dawned on me that.... If he wanted to make me moan... Certainly... The house staff would hear us...

I glanced back at him rummaging the drawers for an extra blanket.

"won't everyone hear us?"

Maddeus continued staring at his phone.

"I'm gonna play some relaxing music they'll think we're doing yoga or something."
I rolled out the extra bedding wondering what Maddeus was gonna do.

Maddeus had put his phone down now as the soft music began to play... 

He jutted his jaw at the ground.
"Go lie down. I'll give you a massage."
Rayus junior twitched.

A massage huh?

I walked over laying down and sprawling out... But Maddeus kneeled down beside me, eyeing me up hungrily.

He wrapped both hands around me carefully.

His firm grip had me nervous. Maddeus wasn't a traditional guy but I knew he was a giver... So this could either be exciting or incredibly awkward.
He stared into my eyes as he slowly began moving his hands up and down my length, squeezing me gently.
A strange sensation travelled up my body and I exhaled cautiously.

Maddeus moved closer to me, till he was on his knees between my legs... And fast he began to stroke me hard...

I grunted out, trying to stop my legs from twitching out in pleasure.  Before long I'd feel the heat of his mouth again as he went right back to work.

I shut my eyes tight,"Fuck, Maddeus..."
Reaching out for his curls, I brought him nearer to me listening to him gag softly.

Quickly he pulled away coughing, and all I could do was groan having felt the back of his throat.

"Ry!" He glared at me.
I chuckled taking hold of myself.
"Sorry... It was getting really into that."

I continued to let Maddeus lead. Listening to his soft moans over the calming music. It felt so right.

It felt happy and Peaceful Here we were. Alone, where no one else would ever disturb us.

Maddeus picked up his pace and I found myself curling my toes as that familiar feeling travelled up my back and neck.
A loud groan escaped me as I reached my hands into the bedsheets clutching at them.

"F.. Fuck! Maddeus.... I'm gonna come."
His hands travelled along my waist stroking me as the heat swallowed me... His tongue lapped at me, stroking lower on my groin region and all of a sudden... I jolted letting out. A loud grunt.

Maddeus' loud grunt of confusion alarmed me... And when I blinked over I was relieved to find him glaring at my erupting body.

I rode out my high only to catch a devilish glint in his eyes...

Maddeus climbed back over me... Lapping up my come, and licking his lips before gulping it down.

I glared at him silently..
" You uh..."

I cleared my throat "How do I taste?"

He smirked " Like steak."

I groaned stumbling to get up... I wanted to give him some loving if he would ever just surrender to me for a second.