Leo

That. Was intense. The silence hangs in the air, interrupted shortly by the sound of a door slamming.

Raph paces back and forth, -something normally I would do, but hey. There's a first time for everything- and I stand in front of him, blocking his path.

"Raph. Cool off. It's gonna be okay," I say in an attempt to comfort him. Another silence hangs in the air.

Normally, by now Mikey would be saying something like "I can help with that!" And either pelt Raph with balloons or hug him. Great, another reminder of what we were missing.

"No Leo. It's not. You hear that?" He points a finger in the air for a moment. "SILENCE! No, everything is not alright. We need Mikey, and we need him now!"

"I can't believe it. He was so...mature And....those moves! I mean, how....why?" Donnie asks. "That is what we are going to find out Donatello," Splinter says.

We all turn to April, who was supposed to see what was wrong with him. "This is what I've come up with. I know what That dark presence is. It's his negative emotions, the hate and sadness he's felt over the years. It's basically eating him alive. Mikey is there, but getting weaker. If we don't save him soon, he's going to die, and all we'll have left is that shell of him."

"Mikey? Sad? But...he was always happy!" Donnie protests. I frown. "Or maybe that's what it seemed like. Maybe he was hiding his bad feelings from us..."

"But why?! Why was he hiding his feelings?!" Raph asks the question everyone wants to know the answer to. "I think," Splinter says.

"The best way to find out, is to see for ourselves," We all stare at him, puzzled. Everyone except April. She snaps her fingers.

"I can journey to Mikey's inner-self. Or his mind. That way, we'll not only be able to find out what he's been hiding all these years, but also fight the darkness and save him," She says.

We exchange glances. "Will it work?" Raph asks. "We have to try," Donnie points out. "Will he even want us to do that? I mean, there must've been a reason he kept it from us." I say.

"It will be our only chance to save him Leonardo," Splinter says. I nod. "So what're we waiting for? Let's go,"

A/n: So they Gonna battle Mikey's inner demons. Things are about to get intense friends! :D And WOOHOO! Two CHAPPIES in one day! I think you guys deserve it. Oh and i wanna knw, my writing pretty much sucks I know, so would anyone wanna help me and be my editor? It would mean so much to me Cuz I could use the help >.< PLS tell me! Hope u enjoyed this! :3