Leo

Yay! Extra long Chappie for you guys! As said, I'll try to update every Wednesday (Erm for you Americans or people in different countries it may be different cause it's different time zones, so yeah.) and here it is! Ta-da! Hope you like it :3
Disclaimer:TMNT is not mine. It never was. It probably never will be ;-; but hey, a girl can dream right? ENJOY :)

Mikey's POV

I swear I heard some people calling my name. I shiver as I curl up more, such that my body is like a little ball on the ground, trying to get as much warmth as possible.

I've been in the dark place for what? Three days? Two? I don't know. Time passes so slowly here i lost track of time.

I remember waking up after opening the door. Darn, I shouldn't have done that. Now I'm stuck in this dark room, barely conscious, hearing the voices of my brothers and everyone Im close to as they yell about how worthless I am and how I'll always disappoint them.

Then again, they're right. I am, after all, the one who always messes up. The one who makes life hard for everyone. A burden. I guess no matter how hard I try, it'll be useless. I'll never be as good as my brothers. I'll just be pathetic Mikey. Goof off mikey. Do anything to him, he won't be hurt Mikey.

I want someone to save me from this dark place. Even after all these years, the dark has been my greatest fear. But of course, who would?

I know something took over me when I opened the door. It's the dark side of me. The side with my hatred and guilt and everything I've kept in all these years.

It's taken over, now it's in control, and I can feel its presence swallowing me whole. Which is why I can hardly even move anymore.

It talks to me sometimes, telling me how my brothers already like the new "Me". Heh. I guess now that they don't need me, I can just stay in this cold dark room, and let the darkness eat me whole.

....It's for the best anyway....
----------------------------------

"Alright, so we ended up In Mikey's brain, at the part with his memories.From here, we have to get to his centre, or inner-self, and from there, we save him." April says.

"Just like that? No evil Mikeys' to battle or inner demons? Nothing?" Raph asks. "I'm not sure. There may be, but we need to focus on being able to find Mikey's inner-self. If we don't by the end of four days..."

April trails off. I nod. "Alright then. We've got no time to waste. Let's go." Mikey's mind looks eerily similar to the lair. The couches, the TV, as far as I can see everything looks like home. The only difference is the doors.

Doors are everywhere, all closed, but I can see the lights and colours emitting from underneath. I turn to April. "Those are..."

"The doors leading to different memories, yes." April nods. "This is amazing...Do all of our minds look like this?" Donnie asks.

April shrugs. "Maybe when we're done rescuing Mikey, we'll all go on a field trip to each other's minds." I shudder. "Wouldn't want to know what's inside Raph's mind,"

"shut up Leo." Raph growls. "Can't we open one of these doors? I mean it wouldn't hurt to find out more about Mikey and his view on certain things.." Donnie asks.

Everyone turns to me for my opinion and I hesitate. I'm just as curious as Donnie is, but we are pressed for time. Then again, one memory wouldn't hurt...right?

"Okay. Just one. But that's it, after that, we have to keep moving." I say. Suddenly a huge growling sound fills the lair. The ground trembles and we struggle to keep our balance.

"What is that?" I yell, trying to make myself heard over the growling noises. "I don't know and I really don't want to find out!" Raph yells.

"We need to get in one of those doors! Hide in one of them! We can see the memory and Hopefully whatever's coming for us won't kill us!" Donnie shouts.

"There! That one!" April exclaims, pointing to a green door with a gold handle. We all run towards it. The growling gets louder and the ground shakes harder than ever.

"April, do you know what this is?" I ask. "It's the darkness. It's sending a monster after us to try stop us from getting to Mikey. I can feel it!" She yells

"Good to know he can sense us inside here! How're we Gonna get to Mikey's centre if he sends monsters at us 24/7?!" Raph shouts.

We reach the door before anyone can reply. The ground stops shaking and we look back. It's a gigantic shadowy creature with glowing red eyes that pierce into me, as if they could see right through.

"It's now or never guys!" April yells and together, we pull open the door. Something sucks us inside like a vortex as the monster pounces, and the last thing I see as I look back is the door slamming right in it's face.