Donnie

Disclaimer:I OWN NOTHING CEPT THE PLOT, LEIA AND THE MIKEYS.

How did I end up in this situation? I ask myself over and over.

"Where's...Where's anger?" The five year old blue Glowing Mikey bawls.

I try not to groan as sadness whines...again.

"He's here. They're all here. But we can't find them. They're presumeley with the others. I think..." The ten year old glowing purple Mikey rambles on.

I wouldn't mind talking to another genius. But if he could stop repeating the same theory of how to get out and reunite with the others, that would be great.

Sometimes I wonder if I Bore the others like wisdom.

"Donnie, I think it would be wise to take this route. The maze is first built from the centre, so the older the walls, the closer we are to the centre. This wall has lots of ivy and cracks and-

"Donnieeeeeeeeeeeee, when d'you think we'll find anger?" Sadness interrupts wisdom, clinging onto my leg and gazing up at me with bright blue eyes.

"I keep telling you Sadness, we'll meet up with him soon. He's probably with Raph. They'd either get along well or burn down the maze. Goes well either way."

"Technically this maze is very complex. Not to mention Raphael's IQ and anger's...Who knows if they even make it out," Wisdom remarks.

Tears well up in Sadness's eyes. Not again.

"Hey sadness, it's okay. Don't believe everything wisdom says. Of course we'll meet them,"

I glare at Wisdom, who merely shrugs. "What? I was being honest. Anyway the stats don't lie so-"

I roll my eyes and pick up Sadness. Being a five year old, he can't really walk that fast.

"Let's step on i-"

Wisdom grunts. I turn around. A gaping hole is appearing in his stomach.

"Wisdom!" Sadness yelps, before starting to bawl.

"I'm fine, but We have to go. Before we fade completely." He says with difficulty. "The others may not have much time either," he starts forward.

"But Sadness seems fine-"

"It's only a matter of time." He gestures at me to hurry up. Every step he takes seems Like a lot of effort.

"You need help?"

"No. The faster we move, the faster we'll be able to reunite and you'll be one step closer to saving us all. C'mon. Let's make a move."

A/N:Sorry it's late! I finished the chapter earlier but forgot to press the publish button. Heh...silly me... Wisdom is wise isn't he o.o Eh poor Donnie. He'll have his hands full with him and sadness.