Leo

Disclaimer:I do not own TMNT :) enjoy the story~ HUUUGE THANKS TO Sunnystrikes and @pikachukite for the help and the ideas ^_^ you guys are awesome! (Go follow them, they're really nice and cool people)

A/N:Yes, I just noticed this emotion thing is like inside out. I've even got joy. Well...telepathy ftw 👍

The maze walls were gone, revealing a wide space, mist hung in the air, the haze so thick I could hardly see anything. (A/N:Lol this is my country rn. Haze for days. School please get cancelled..)

"Anger!" A small and hoarse voice suddenly cries out. A voice startlingly similar to Donnie's (annoying) know-it-all tone mumbled "That was a very unwise, now any enemies in the surrounding area will-"

"Sadness!" Anger's eyes light up, and he hobbled over to a bright blue version of Mikey. tears ran down his cheeks as the smaller turtle was tackled by the bright red one. a purple Mikey with a large hole in his shell and Donnie following behind.

"Anger! What happened to you? You're...You're fading like Wisdom..." Sadness sniffs. "Don't worry buddy, I'm not leaving you alone, since you obviously can't survive without me," Anger smiles for the first time and gently punches Sadness as he is about to protest.

The interaction reminds me a little about how Raph and Mikey would act. "Leo! Thank goodness! Wisdom is way too annoying!" Donnie complains. "I guess it's true when they say that if you met yourself in another dimension, you'd despise you..." The Purple Mikey grumbles.

"Excuse me? You're the one making annoying comments every time! If anything I should be annoyed at you and not the other way round!" "oh shut up! I have a hole in my stomach and.i have to deal with you!" As the two continue bickering, I hear a giggle and a groan.

A bright yellow Mikey bounces into the space, followed by a exhausted looking Raph, who looked ready to strangle the Mikey alive. "Leo, Donnie, thank god...I'm so done talking about pink fluffy unicorns..."

"GUYS! GUESS WHAT!" The Mikey yells, causing the other Mikey's to stare at him and Wisdom to facepalm, muttering something about idiots who don't know how to shut up.

"I passed out! It was weird! I think I saw grandma-"
"We don't have a grandma, idiot..."
"Then Raph woke me up and my arm was nearly gone!" The yellow emotion -probably Joy- gestures to an empty space where his arm was supposed to be, waving his good hand around for emphasis.

"I felt horrible for some time but for some reason I'm feeling slightly better! So Raph and I had a great time talking about unicorns and how we would ride a rainbow and find a pot of sparkles after we joined back together!" Joy cheerfully proclaimed.

"I didn't say anything like that!" Raph yells. "Why couldn't he just stay unconscious?" He mutters. "Welcome to my world," Anger says.

"Anyways, we're all here, so the only ones left are Determination and April, right?" Donnie asks. "Not anymore," April smiles as she appears from the mist, carrying a bright Orange Mikey.

"Gee Determination, for the most determined of us, you've got some nerve to be later than anyone else," anger scoffs. "It's called being Fashionably late," Joy jokes.

Determination looks up from April's back, eyes slightly glazed, looking sleepy. "Well, we got here, thanks to April." April smiles, Wisdom and Joy running over to help Determination off her back.

"So all these are Mikey's emotions, huh?" Raph says, staring as the five emotions greet each other. "Yeah. Just when we thought one Mikey wasn't enough," I smile. "Well technically they're five parts of Mikey, so it's not exactly five of him, it's just him split into-" "We get it."