April

Disclaimer:Currently a 12 year old trying to take over nickeloen so Karai can be returned to human form and Meia can live. Leia and Le plot is mine. Characters however, are not. Good? Okay.

GUYSSSS :D I HVE A BRILLIANT IDEAAAA. IM GONNA DO AN ALTERNATE ENDING FOR THIS :D ENDING ONE WILL BE FOR PEOPLE WJO WANT A HAPPY ENDING TO THE STORY AND ENDING TWO WILL BE FOR SADISTIC DARK PEOPLE WHO LOVE SEEING THEIR FAVOURITE CHARACTERS GETTING TORTURED AND HATE HAPPY ENDINGS. YES AS YOU CAN GUESS BOOK TWO WILL BE VERY VERY SAD AND WELL...I RECOMMEND STICKING TO ENDING ONE BUT HEY UP TO YOU :D

The light fades and I find myself, Leo, Donnie, and Raph in a corridor with green plain, empty walls.

"So...what is this place?" Raph asks.

The ground trembles and we yelp as we try not to fall. (Dejavu...didn't this happen yesterday?)

Three walls rise between the four of us, separating us from each other.

"no! No! No! No this cannot be happening!" I panic. We can't get separated. All four of us need to get out together, and in one piece.

We call each other's names, attempting to climb over the walls that separate us.

But it's futile.

"Welcome, to the maze," a loud booming voice says. (A/n:Maze runner anyone?)

"You four have already seen What Michaelangelo has been through..the pain and suffering you put him through all these years...Are you ready to save him?"

"Who's this guy?" Leo asks.

"Probably the darkness consuming Mikey," Donnie hisses.

"Very good Donatello. You see, it's been a while since I had such a happy hopeful yet sad and broken soul to devour. These types are hard to come by. If you really want to safe your brother, I have a challenge."

"Bring it on knucklehead!" Raph growls.

"Each of you alone, must make it through this maze...and once you all reach the centre, you will have to defeat me before saving your brother of course. I haven't eaten in 3 thousand millennia and im starving."

I frown. "But this is too easy. Why tell us how to defeat you when you should be making things hard for us?"

The voice cackles. "That's the catch girl. It isn't all that easy. Each of you have one of Michaelangelo's inner demons to battle. And may I say he's quite a handful."

I gulp. How dark could Mikey really get?

"Good luck...you'll need it."

And there is nothing more heard from the voice.

"Ready, guys? We do this for Mikey." Leo says.

"On three," I say.

"One.." Donnie mumbles.

"Two.." Raph continues.

"Three!" Leo yells.

I take off, running. I may not know what I have to face, but we are going to save Mikey. Even if it's the last thing we do.