Splinter

Short Chappie for what's going on in the outside world :D

Disclaimer:I OWN NOTHING.

"Sensei!" I am relieved as I hear April's voice. After hours of trying to communicate with them, I managed to get them.

It has been nearly a day since my sons and April have tried to save Michaelangelo.

Everyone is connected by IV tubes to drips to prevent them from going without nutrients, and Casey Jones and I have been monitoring them for almost the whole time.

Casey is now fast asleep on the couch. It's my turn to watch them. And he needs his rest. His turn will come after daybreak.

"April, how is your progress? Are you any closer to getting to Michaelangelo's centre?"

April fills me in on the details of what happened.

"Ah yes, I remember the day that happened. Michaelangelo grew up too fast and too soon, trying to please his brothers..." I sigh.

"Please master splinter, we need help. There is no way out of this place. Memories keep playing. Some useful..some...not so. Some are short and vague. We have no idea how long we'll be here and if anything will happen."

I pause and think about it. "Well, perhaps you are there for a reason. If there is no exit, that means there is something important you need to see or experince from Michaelangelo's point of view..."

April nods. "I understand. Thank you Sensei."

I sense the link between our minds getting weaker. I can't keep up the connection any longer.

"April,"

"Yes Sensei?"

"Please try to save my son. For my family's sake. I cannot bear to lose another family." I say.

I can almost feel her smile. "You can count on me Sensei,"