"You're Actually Fun!" - Silmarillion One Shot

A/n: I would like to blame/thank @QueenXirinOfArvada for inspiring me to write this story. Also I want to say about time that I wrote it. Since I love these two! 
Ps.
I am going to use the Quenya Version of Glorfindel's name which is Laurefindil.

Laurefindil was kicking his feet back and forth in the carriage as he rode next to his parents. His father had a meeting with another noble and he begged his father to come along since he was bored as anything at home. His father agreed since he did remember that this noble had a son just about his age so Laurefindil was very excited.

"What do you think he'll be like Atar?" Laurefindil asked as he contiued to kick his feet.

"I don't know," he replied as he sat across from his son.

"I bet he is really nice!" Laurefindil said grinning.

His father smiled and asked, "Why do you say that?"

Laurefindil paused for a moment then shrugged causing his father to chuckled. "I am sure you're right," he replied with a smile.

"Now remember I want you to behave when we are there," His father said. Laurefindil sighed but nodded and said, "I know."

His father nodded and the rest of the ride was mostly silent until Laurefindil started humming loudly sing got bored. A short while later they arrived, when it stopped Laurefindil hopped out and looked around. "Atar! Look! They have a fountain outside!"

"Yes they do," He replied as he started to walk up to the door his son walking or skipping next to him. He knocked on the door and a servant answered. The servant bowed their head and led the two inside, Laurefindil looked around with wide-eyes but stopped skipping just looking around curious about how the new place was.

"Ah. Lord Tyelpehatal," His father said going over to shake an elf's hand. Laurefindil looked them over, the elf had black hair, light blue eyes, and light blue clothes.

"Lord Maltamacil," Tyelpehatal said, shaking his hand. "Hmm? Who is this?"

"This is my son Laurefindil," Maltamacil replied.

"Hi," Laurefindil said waving. Yet, he caught himself after he did and bowed respectfully..sort of. Tyelpehatal laughed a bit and asked, "How old are you Laurefindil?"

"I am 7," He said proudly pointing to himself.

"You know I have a son your age," Tyelpehatal said. He walked to the stairs and said, "Ecthelion. You can come down. I know you are there,"

Laurefindil watched the stairs and a few moments later an elfling about his age came down. He had black hair like his father and the same eyes. He wore similar clothes but his were slightly wrinkled. He stood next to his father and gave a little bow.

"Ecthelion. This is Lord Maltamacil and his son Laurefindil." He said to him.

"Hi," Laurefindil said as he waved at him. He then remembered that he should bow he did that but very quickly so his hair flopped everywhere. Ecthelion giggled lightly and smiled at the grinning head of golden-hair.

"Why don't you bring him and show him our gardens or your room. While we talk," Tyelpehatal suggested.

"Okay," Ecthelion said and waved Laurefindil over as their fathers walked off.

"You have really golden-hair," Ecthelion commented as he looked at Laurefindil.

"Hense my name," He said with a grin.

"True," Ecthelion replied. "Come on! Let me show you my room,"

~~~