Epilogue

“Merida!” Elsa waved her hand as she saw her friend in front of her desk doing paper work. Merida waved back and stood up, walking to her close friend. She made a new pile of papers fly from another desk to hers.

“That’s not your style,” Elsa laughed and Merida grinned. “Yeah I know but it’s the downsides of being part of the group that fights against dark forms of magic. I really need to caught up in my paperwork,” she chuckled and she snapped her finger. Immediately a pen took some ink and started to write on the paper.

Elsa glanced at a photo frame on Merida’s desk. There were her three brothers, Hamish, Harris and Hubert who died three years ago. Elsa smiled sadly and Merida saw her reaction.

“I miss them both too,” Merida smiled warmly and placed her hand on her shoulder. “Anyway, time for our yearly reunion?” Merida winked her eye and Elsa nodded slowly. “Anna stayed at home,” Elsa said and Merida hummed in understanding.

They both went to closet and Elsa took out a silver and green colored scarf. Her fingers touched the soft and warm fabric gently. She had been using it as a portal key for these three years. Adult wizards can use portal magic to transport themselves to location where it has been enchanted to take them.

Elsa had done a portal key that lead her to a cabin at her old school. It was Hiccup’s home where they met every year after the fight that was now almost a legend that mother’s told to their children. This portal key was special to Elsa, the scarf belonged once to her one true love.

Elsa sighed and offered the scarf for Merida to hold too. “You sure?” Merida glanced at her and Elsa nodded while smiling. They both were now holding the same scarf and then the world started to spin. Sudden warmth was reaching them and they realized that they were in Hiccup’s cabin.

Smile spread on Elsa’s face when she saw her friends gathered. There was Punzie who was now well-known healer wizard and her husband, Eugene. They had their wedding last summer. Elsa went to hug them both and then Hiccup poked her shoulder.

Elsa chuckled and hugged Hiccup tightly. “How is my favorite teacher?” Elsa whispered and Hiccup chuckled. “New students are a pain like always but I’m great,” Hiccup grinned and patted Toothless. He had done an opening to wall where Toothless could stuck his head inside.

When Toothless licked Elsa’s hand she giggled. Her heart felt warm when she met them once again. Then she felt a slight sting in her chest and she glanced at her left hand. She started to roll the Moon Ring in her finger. She noticed that now it was glowing white even though yesterday it was looking smudgy like it had been for at least two years.

Elsa startled when Punzie placed her hand over her shoulder, “How is Anna?” Punzie smiled and Elsa smiled back. “She is doing great! Her wedding with Kristoff is next year. She couldn’t come now though but we were hoping that you would come to meet us soon,” I smiled and everyone looked at each other and agreed while laughing.

Hiccup had got us all sorts of treats. There were chocolates and some salty things. “Where’s Astrid?” I asked and looked around. Now other’s noticed her missing. “We broke up,” Hiccup shrugged and smiled.

“What?” Punzie gasped. “She just wanted different things in life but she’s close to me no matter what,” Hiccup hummed and took a sip of hot chocolate.

Suddenly Merida blushed and went outside. Elsa went after her and Merida was crouching on the ground and leaning her chin on her hands. “What is wrong?” Elsa asked and kneeled next to her. Merida sighed.

“You like him?” Elsa chuckled and Merida went red. “It’s.. well,” Merida muttered. Elsa laughed and hugged her, “Well, maybe he will make a move on you first.” Elsa whispered and Merida smiled shyly.