23 The Elemental Power

POV Merida

“This is stupid,” I muttered when we were kneeling inside the forest. “We need to gather our strength,” Punzie whispered and she peeked over a bush. I saw some of the battle that was going on. “Duck!” I said and pushed Punzie’s head down. A blue flame ball passed our heads with few inches and exploded a tree behind of us. Maleficent’s dragon had dodged the shot done by Toothless.

“This is crazy!” Anna whispered as she crawled closer to us. “We know,” I said in unison with Punzie. Who would have known that the defences around Hogwarts would have been destroyed. I didn’t know.

Astrid’s dragon was fast but Toothless was faster. Hiccup was also the most experienced dragon rider and we saw how he worked together perfectly with his dragon. “Beat the crap out of that thing!” Anna cheered as Tuffnut and Ruffnut that I knew from school attacked with their twoheaded dragon. “What?” Anna smiled when I stared at her.

“Nothing,” I said and stare at the sight where flames are lighting the night sky red. “That’s intense,” Kristoff whispered when he came to us. “Yeah,” Flynn rider exhaled. “Are we having a reunion or something?” I murmured.

“It seems so!” Anna said happily and hangs on everyone’s neck. “Haha,” I said bitterly. “Elsa is with Jack. It seems that his Spirit powers run out,” Punzie crawled back to us after she had checked up on the love birds.

I sighed, “We should attack. Let me go to chat with them.” Then I crawled to a tree which Jack was leaning against. “You two,” I called for them and they turn their heads to look at me. “Did they find us?” Elsa whispered and I shook my head. “No but you should give him some of your powers, school is going to be gone soon if we won’t do something,” I pleaded them.

Elsa smiled faintly and laced her fingers with Jack. I see blue glow forming from where their hands touched. Jack’s body seems to be healing up and his eyes are almost glowing in blue. “Whoa,” I whispered and then Jack stood up and took his staff from the ground.

“Who said that they wanted to fight?” Jack grinned and pulled Elsa up. “How are you feeling?” He asked from Elsa who had her cheeks slightly pink. “Fine I guess,” Elsa whispered and kissed his cheek quickly. For a moment I saw how Jack glanced quickly at Elsa’s hand where their vow ring was. It was like he had flinched for a moment and if I remember correctly the ring was before white and not slightly pink.

Jack cleared his throat and walked forward, “So let me go out first.” Elsa runs in front of him. “Against dragons?” Elsa raised her voice. “Yeah against dragons,” Jack muttered and Elsa groaned.

“What?” I asked as I run after them. “Dragon fire can actually hurt Spirits!” Elsa yelled and pointed at Jack like he was crazy.

“Hush!” Punzie runs to us but then she gasped. “Why were you so loud,” she mumbled and then I felt like air was sucked out of my lungs and there was no point in living. Jack seemed like he was thinking of something and then Punzie fell to ground and was crying.

“Dementors,” Jack whispered and I see how his staff goes back to being a wand. “Expecto Patronum!” Jack shouted and a silver colored Arctic Fox was circling around us. I felt a little better and then I saw them, floating above us. There were twenty of them, dementors.

“Do your charms!” Jack ordered and I saw his forehead getting sweaty. “Yeah, even you Elsa even though I don’t actually like your Patronum,” Jack sighed and Elsa nodded. Then I saw a silver version of Jack flying above us and shooting almost like silver ice attack towards couple of dementors.

I run to Anna and others whose souls are being sucked out from them. “Expecto Patronum!” I yelled and a silver bear paces towards the dementors that flied off. Anna, Kristoff and Flynn started to gasp for air and I run to protect them. “C’mon you three! Snap out from it!” I ordered them and then they held their heads when they stood up.