18 The Real You

POV Jack

My body feels so powerless right now when I am slowly waking up. I tried to move but I realized that something was on me, keeping me still. I open my eyes slowly and I see Elsa sleeping against my chest. “Umm… hey?” I whispered and she slowly opened her eyes. She had worry in her expression, “How are you? The book told me that you’re sick if you transform too much?” She gulped.

I glance to my table, darn. I forgot it there yesterday. “How much did you read?” I whispered and petted her head. “Just that part,” she whispered. “Is there something else that I should know?” She suddenly looked at me and my heart was faster than any flying dragon with its beats.

“Uh,” I mumbled and she gave me a glare. “Well?” She said with demanding tone. “Hehe.. just..don’t break my heart, would you be so kind?” I gritted my teeth and she seemed confused. “Umm.. if a Spirit falls in love with someone else than other Spirit and it is their master.. well.. if the master loses their feelings the heart of the Spirit will turn stone cold and black,” I whispered and kissed her forehead.

“J-Jack? What happens then?” She mumbled and squeezed my shirts fabric. “That is how dementors are created. The Spirit’s broken heart desperately wants to have souls to fill up the empty feeling,” I embraced her tightly. “Don’t love me then, I am… I love you but I don’t trust myself,” she whispered.

“It is too late, we love each other. You’re my master, just.. umm.. don’t lose your love and faith in me? Our bond is special, it is rare that master and Spirit fall in love… last time when it happened it.. it was,” I started to quiver. “Your mother and father?” Elsa whispered and gave me a comforting hug. “Yeah,” I whispered.

We stayed on bed for a while. “You’re late from classes,” I said to her and my cheeks blushed. She ruffled my hair, “I am babysitting you on your sick day!” She giggled suddenly and I gave her a sly smirk. “So.. how to elementals give power ups to Spirits?” She said and bit her lower lip.

“Well.. it could be that you use your ice powers and I take the power before it is actually used to create ice or snow.. then there is the option  of touch,” I chuckled. “Like a kiss?” She smiled to me and leaned closer. “Mmh.. you sure that you didn’t read the book?” I gulped and she nodded.

“W-well.. a true loves kiss is the best way,” I said and cleared my throat. “What do you mean Frost?” She said while sounding that she was teasing me. “Umm.. it needs to be voluntary and from true love when you give your powers through kiss.. and the Spirit needs to feel the same way. The power gained that way has the purest core, love. It can fight against darkness,” I said fast.

Elsa placed her finger on my lips. “Shut up already Frost,” she laughed and I closed my mouth. She removed the gap between our lips by leaning forward. Her lips brushed against mine slightly when she spoke, “Jack Frost, I Elsa love you for the rest of my life and after that.” She kissed me after saying that, I felt her gentle touch on my cheek and how she innocently moved her lips against mine.

Then I felt the power like never before. Energy was coming back to me. She muffled from surprise when I locked her under my body, cupping her face between my hands and kissing her like I haven’t had a kiss in years. I wanted more, I wanted her to be mine forever. Her hands were rubbing my back and I kissed her roughly. The room around us was freezing.