24 Hero's Act

POV Jack

”Surrender,” I shouted to Pitch as I run forward. Then I jumped up and flew straight in front of him, waving my right arm and causing a mix of wind and ice blast towards him. He raised his wand and vanished as a black cloud. “Watch out everyone! He is on the move!” I yelled and I lifted my staff in front of me sideways as I circled around the room. My blast hit on the teacher’s dining room table and it shattered into toothpick size bits.

“Jack!” Elsa cried behind of me and I turned around. Pitch aimed a curse towards me which I knew as the torture one. I jumped to my right and Elsa used her powers of ice. It was enough to make Pitch stop laughing with his awful voice but he dodged Elsa’s ice spikes.

Pitch shrieked angrily, “No one touches me! I will show you girl who you’re dealing with.” Pitch called for his dementors which are creatures straight from nightmare’s. Their hollow and dark presence makes everyone feel like hope is lost. The saddest thing was that once those dementors were Spirits, just like me. Now they’re doomed and being controlled by pure evil itself.

I see our friends fighting with Pitch’s followers. There was Drago, Shadowman and some others who I couldn’t see properly because the only light in the room was coming from the enchanted ceiling that had a starry sky on it. Other lights had been destroyed by spells and the use of elemental magic.

Suddenly I got an idea. “ELSA! Sing!” I yelled and she looked puzzled. “You’re half nymph!” I shouted and she grinned when she got my idea. Punzie casted her Expecto Patronum and made the dementors go away.

Her singing filled the room and it distracted Pitch, Shadowman and Drago. “It’s working!” I cheered and Merida was able to stop her protection spell from Drago’s attack. She lifted a chair in the air with her levitation power and threw I at stunned Drago. He fell to ground and Merida did a fist punch in the air.

Pitch was holding his head and fell on his knees. Punzie took her wand from her pocket and walked towards Shadowman she waved her wand and a frying pan appeared. She grabbed on it’s handle and lifted it up.

BANG!

One swift and Shadowman was out. Punzie hit him with her frying pan and then crossed her arms. “That’s what you get with messing with my friend Tiana!” She yelled.

“WHAT IS GOING ON!” I heard Hiccups voice. I turn around and I see him walking inside the room. He takes a hold of his head when he heard Elsa’s singing. I’m the only male who is immune to Elsa’s magical voice. “Heck,” I gritted my teeth and then I swifted my staff from up to down. It caused an ice wall appear in front of Hiccup.

Hiccup fell to floor and was panting but through the clear ice I saw him raising his hand and showing thumbs up.

I smiled from relief and then Elsa spoke to me, “Jack. I can’t sing much longer!” She said quickly and continued. Every other villain was down on the floor. Just Pitch was left. I glanced at Merida and Punzie. They were ready.

”Let’s unite?” I yelled and Elsa nodded. She ended her singing and run next to me. Merida was on our left and Punzie on our right.

We all yelled and attacked at the same time. Pitch looked terrified, he dodged the first strike of Merida who used her levitating arrows. Then he jumped when Elsa and I shot our ice. But he couldn’t avoid Punzie and her frying pan.

Punzie whacked Pitch who lost his balance when he got hit on his cheek from Punzie’s pan. Then she hit him again. And again. I glance at Elsa and her mout is hanging open. Punzie is hitting Pitch constantly as he lays on the floor. “That’s for hurting Pascal! And Jack! And Elsa! FOR EVERYONE!” She screamed and hit him straight in the face. Now he clearly was out.