22 The Leader

POV Jack

I whistled and my broom flew to my location. “Here,” I whispered to Vanellope and gave her my broom. She stares at it with amazed eyes. “Take it and try to find Hiccup, you know, the teacher,” I sighed.

Vanellope’s fingers wrapped around the broom and she nodded steadily and hopped on it. With a whoosh she flew off using the hallway. I glance over the corner and for my relief I see her avoiding some death curses with few nice swings in the air. I smiled quickly, maybe she can bring help.

Then I turn around and start to run on the hallway. My fingers slide on my wand’s wooden surface and it turns into staff. “Carry me wind,” I yelled and soon I was flying towards the dining room. Every moment felt taking forever.

I knocked down a couple of You-know-who’s followers who were trying to attack on students. They yelled their thank you’s but I didn’t have time to stop. I needed to help Elsa.

When I got behind dining hall doors I was already furious. How does he dare to do that. I was about to kick the door in but I inhaled deeply and knocked it with the end of my staff. Then I walked inside.

I see You-know-who sitting on teacher’s table. Elsa is floating near the ceiling as I glance up. “So mr. Frost finally showed up,” the man laughed. “C’mon, let her go,” I whispered angrily and he chuckled.

“Put down your staff first,” You-know-who said. I placed my staff on floor and he grinned. “So.. Pitch,” I practically hissed. “Let her go,” I ordered him and he smirked and waved his wand. Elsa flew on the floor with a thump. She was moving a bit and I knew that she was alive. I felt a slight wave of relief going through me.

“Els?” I whispered and she whimpered. I smiled when she opened her eyes. “Hey,” I said and took a couple steps towards her. Then I felt like a shockwave had gone through me. My head was aching so much that I thought I was going to die. I fell to ground and I see how Elsa sits up and stares at me with horrified look. Then she glares at Pitch and screams to him to stop.

My vision is getting blurry because of the pain, I notice that my body is twitching. Then I couldn’t see anything or hear but suddenly I got my senses back. I was panting and I saw how Elsa was shooting at Pitch. “Don’t mess with my husband!” She yelled and I gulped as she literally nailed Pitch to wall with ice spikes.

Then she run to me, “Jack! Are you alright?” She pulled me up and I stare at her. “Husband?” I blushed and then I see how Pitch is breaking free. “Time to go,” I said quickly and took my staff from the floor. I felt weak and she helped me out from the dining hall.

We run on the corridors and then she pushed a door open. She pulled me inside to a small cleaning closet. “So.. umm,” I whispered and then I heard her in my mind. “Not aloud!” She told to me and I nodded.

Why this closet?” I asked and she sighed. “Well, it was on our way and I know it.. since.. uh, I used to hide in here when you were about to walk past me in the corridor,” she said in her mind and I glance at her.”You really thought of me as that horrible person?”  I asked and she nodded and then she signed me that she was listening.

“So you need your sort of power up?” She whispered when steps were getting further away. “Yup,” I said and looked away. “We’re not married,” I whispered and then grinned. “But we could if you—“ I chuckled but then she interrupted me when her lips pressed against mine.

I placed my arms around her waist and kissed her back. “W-whoa, that was,” I whispered when she ended the kiss. “I consider you as a husband,” she smiled and kissed me again. She was passing me her ice powers, I felt our lips frosting together. Her breath went shallow all of a sudden and her hand was going inside my shirt touching my skin.