15 The Nymph

POV Elsa

Well, this is awkward  I thought when I sat next to Jack at alchemy class. He didn’t raise his eyes from the study book and I took a deep breath when I placed my books on the table that we shared.

I accidentally dropped my wand to floor and I leaned to my left to get it without standing up. Suddenly I felt cool fingers touching my right hands fingers and when I look at the table. Well, I saw Jack’s hand over mine and my heart was now racing. “Calm down,” he whispered and teacher Pegasos arrived to class. Yes, our teacher was a flying horse. However he could transform to be a wizard.

“Alright Wizards and witches,” teacher Pegasos  was walking around in the class after transforming into wizard with blue hair and quite long horse-like face. These our first alchemy lesson so I am terrified of failing Oh and the fact that this is the first day when me and Jack.. We… we.. We are a couple.

Jack was still holding my hand and he gave me a sly smirk which caused me to blush. “Stop it,” I whispered.” Jack leaned close to me and whispered, “ Stop what?” He gave me a quick cheek kiss and let go of my hand and was sitting now straight.

Teacher Pegasos is finishing his lesson slowly after many painful minutes of just sitting. I have never had so much trouble to concentrate. Jack is sitting on my right side, writing some memos with his feather pen. He seems to be right handed, my gaze follows his left arm and I see how his left hand is on the table. He is tapping the table with his front finger.

My feather pen has not moved and inch for a while on the table. I have been lost in my thoughts, my heart is beating rapidly as I stare at Jack’s hand. Suddenly he stops the tapping movement and places his hand on the table with a way that the back of his hand touches the table.

“Just hold my hand if you want,” Jack whispers and causes me to shiver. His fingers move slightly and I blush, immediately I turn my head to other side. Jack hums and is about to turn his hand back the way it was on the table. Quickly I put aside my feather pen and place my hand on top of his. His fingers move between mine and our hands clasp together.

Jack chuckles quietly and he continues writing. Wait, I can’t write if I hold him with my right hand. I try to get my hand separated from his but he holds it tightly. “You haven’t written anything yet,” Jack whispers and I gulped. He hums, “Lesson is almost over.. you should concentrate on listening more than staring at me.” Jack smirks to me deviously.

“B-but,” I try to whisper back. “I will make a copy from my memos for you,” he whispers and flashes me a quick smile. He actually seems kind and caring. “After you give me a kiss,” he said only half whispering which made the whole class hear what he said. I wanted to sank under the table and he kept on laughing. He is mischievous, nice but his core is mischievous.

When the class ended Astrid and Ariel wanted me to follow them. They literally pushed me against the wall. “Kiss? Huh?” Astrid grinned and caused me to blush. “Yeah! And I sit behind of you Elsa! What is with that holding hands thing?” Ariel laughed. They were bombing me with questions.

“Uh,” I exhaled and looked at them while squeezing my books against my chest. Suddenly they got hands on their shoulders, on Astrid’s right and Ariel’s left shoulder and someone pushed them aside gently. “Excuse me,” I heard a familiar cocky voice. It was Jack.

I was speechless when Jack came next to me and I got goosebumps when he wrapped his arm around my waist. “Hey ice girl,” he smiled to me. Ariel and Astrid kept on glancing each other. “Whatever you were discussing about, well, you can continue since I am her boyfriend,” Jack chuckled and caused me to do a facepalm.