4 Never Underestimate Family

POV Merida

Anna is walking in circles in our chamber of Gryffindor. “Something wrong?” I asked from her when I leaned back on the sofa. She made even me feel restless. “Elsa,” she exhaled and continued her walking. I let the air run out of my lungs, “What has she now done?”

Anna was always worrying about Elsa, ever since what happened to their parents and she felt guilty because Elsa hurt her accidentally after that. Yeah, she felt bad for her sister who hurt her. Sometimes I wonder what is going on in my friends head.

The sofa bend when Anna jumped next to me. “She is obsessed!” Anna groaned. “By what demon?” I laughed. Anna rolled her eyes, “He kinda is a demon, Jack Frost.” My mouth started to twitch, “She has a crush on him? “ I smirked to Anna who immediately pushed me from my shoulders. “Nah you silly!” She giggled. “She is obsessed in different way. She thinks that he works for you-know-who and she wants to make a grand bust,” Anna smiled.

I rubbed my hands together, “So.. She won’t still have a pair to Halloween ball then?” I looked at Anna. “No if you don’t count spying a person as pairing up!” We laughed together. Then I cleared my throat, “But seriously Anna, do you believe that Frost might be up to no good? I mean he is a bit weird and avoids people?”

Anna shook her head, “I don’t think that he is. Odd person he is none the less. I mean no one knows almost anything about him? Not even in Slytherin. I just pity on him.” I started to really wonder if we should be worried about him being in this school of magic. What if he really works for you-know-who as everyone is telling, then he might be working secretly from the inside. Until you-know-who strikes.

“So,” Anna relaxed and she looked at me funny. “Do you believe that someone will ask us to the Halloween ball? I mean it is for last year students but if you’re a partner then,” she giggled. I rolled my eyes, “No. I mean who would possibly ask me to a dance?” Anna smirked, “Maybe Peter?”

My eyes widened, “No way! I would never go! I don’t need any boys near me!” I turned around and her hand went to my shoulder. “Hey, I know that you were betrayed by a guy and your family was almost captured by you-know-who but Peter might be a nice guy,” Anna smiled. “NICE! Didn’t you see what he did to that Frost boy?” Anna seemed like she was doing thinking work, “Well.. Maybe he can change?”

“No! “ I gasped and Anna’s face was red. Now is my chance to turn the subject to her. “I guess that Kristoff will ask you ?” Anna was now in deep shade of red all over her. “I don’t know but I hope he will.. I mean is kind of sweet and has been helping me with my spells a lot lately and,” Anna was moving her bodyweight anxiously from side to side. “Ha! I knew it! You like him!” I pointed at Anna and I felt victorious. Anna frowned, “Maybe! But after that Hans guy everything might seem too sweet?”

We both nodded in agreement. Hans was just trying to get to Elsa through Anna, he wanted their wealth since they were from the richest wizard family. Unfortunately Elsa didn’t warm up for him and now he is like a shadow that limps in castle corridors. It serves him right since he treated Anna so awfully. Who else would be such a coward and leave a girl behind when a troll attacks? Geez.

POV Hiccup

“There, there my sweet babies,” I tuck the dragon eggs beneath a blanket. “Sleep well, I will take care of you,” I pet them until I hear someone clearing his throat. “Seriously Hiccup, I am starting to wonder if your head has become soft after living these years in this cabin,” I saw Jack sitting on my table and smirking.

I groaned, “How many times I have told you, use a chair.” Jack laughed when he stood up and sat on sofa. On my spot of course. “So squib, anything new?” He was looking at my latest invention. “Be careful! This baby here shoots fire bullets,” it was a thing muggles, people who don’t use magic, use for shooting. They call it a gun. I had done some minor alterations here and there. “Really now?” Jack’s voice raised and he pointed it at me. “It is backwards,” I smirked when the pipe was pointing at him. If he would shoot not his hair would burn.