21 The Purple Dragon (redo and something important)

Hello!

There was some issues because of Wattpad in Chapter 21 so here it is again. Don't have to read if you have already ^^.

I will be away from 24th of October to 28th October.

However I try to write on my holiday so I could publish new chapter to "She Stole My Heist" while I'm there.

I'll be going to Czech Republic in Prague. You might see me on World Winner Cat show if you're lucky and live in there etc ;).

-melantha123

................

POV Elsa

“Els…hey.. Els,” I hear a voice repeating on my head like a broken record. I open up my eyes and see no one. “ELS!” The voice practically yelled and startled me. Now I realized that it was Jack that was speaking to me with his mind.

“Why did you wake me up in the middle of the night?” I thought and then I noticed that his mind seemed a bit worried. “Jack?” I said tightly. “Something’s up Els.. It’s bad and I wanted to warn you,” he sighed.

“What do you mean?” I said and then I could feel his heart beat getting faster. “Jack?” I asked again and then I felt sharp pain on my right arm, like something had cut it. It scared me, the short moment of silence that felt like taking ages.

“I’m sorry Els,” I heard Jack’s voice. “I should stop this connection between us now.. You can feel what I feel, right?” He whispered sadly. “You just got hurt?” I gasped in my mind. He just hummed. “Respond to me, Jack!” I ordered in panic while I was getting dressed. “It’s the followers of you know you. They’re in Hogwarts and some of them broke the passage to Slytherin. We’re fighting. Stay safe, will you,” Jack said and then I felt like a wall forming between us. I might have as well to be behind actual wall that’s between us, beating the wall and yelling. Without him hearing me like now.

“He is an idiot if he thinks that I’ll leave him,” I whispered to myself as I got myself ready. I grabbed my wand from table and I rushed to the entrance portrait. “Open,” I told to the doorway. It remained shut. “Open, now!” I said strictly. “Sorry miss Elsa. The school is in lockdown,” the painting told me and I rolled my eyes. “Do it or I will break you!” I couldn’t even finish when the portrait swung open and it slammed close right after I went through it.

I run to a corridor and I hear some chatting. It’s not the usual cheerful kind that you hear when students are discussing about their studies or even love life. No. This is something else, like plotting something. Something so horrifying that you don’t wish to know it. A mass murder.

POV Jack

“AVADA KEDAVRA!” A wizard yells and I quickly stand aside when the green colored curse is flying towards me. It hits on a sculpture of a snake that explodes behind of me. “Expelliarmus!” I shout and the spell hits on my opponent.

“Help!” I hear the other students yelling and running around in our house. They are not prepared, they’re not ready for opponent like this. “Go to that room!” I yell everyone that’s still inside the living room area. Some girls run screaming inside the boys bedroom. It will be their safety.

I touch my wand that turns into a staff, with one swung I managed to knock down the five followers of You-know-who. The moment I decided to use as my advantage when I ran towards the entrance of the room where students are hiding. “Back up!” I ordered and froze the doorway. It was now protected with thick ice.